FINAL VERDICT: Chicago takes the most colossal L of all time (R.I.P Chiraq)

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
one of them rappers who dissed GHerbo & Lil Bibby got shot in the head 15 TIMES...
9d9zppF.png

18 times. Shoota Shellz.

Dolla$

Minus the bullsh*t...life's great
Daps
CHicago
Chicago Hold This Eternal L :dead:

Y'all said he wouldn't go to Chicago because their gangstas are too gangsta. Not only did he go to Chicago, he fed your homeless population and spread money to the community while you groupie nikkas took photos of him like thirsty ass paparazzi, then he went and posted up in one of your most supposedly live blocks. :laff: :laff: Please don't speak on his name again :mjlol:
:russ:

Fatboy_

Pro
Daps
Reppin
New York
posts like this make me ask myself if I got too old for this shyt

this youtube generation man :snoop:

also:
full

thats the type of energy they gave off.. wtf generation got to do with it when there warning him not to come to chicago and saying they really with the shiitz? it aint me saying it

you feel empowered negging me or think i care your sadly mistaken

:mjpls:

Last edited:

straightcash

All Star
Daps
You sound retarded. Chicago nikkas are basically up north mississippi/Louisiana/Arkansas nikkas

states_imgmap.gif

:skip: Chicago is in the Northern-most East of Illinois, right next to Lake Michigan.

Compare to that to where you mentioned your states. That's roughly the same distance between NYC and South Carolina & Georgia. :dahell:

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
states_imgmap.gif

:skip: Chicago is in the Northern-most East of Illinois, right next to Lake Michigan.

Compare to that to where you mentioned your states. That's roughly the same distance between NYC and South Carolina & Georgia. :dahell:

Breh everybody in the city damn near has direct family lines back to those states, including my family.

Hell Larry Hoover from Mississippi

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Breh everybody in the city damn near has direct family lines back to those states, including my family.

Bro if you have to explain the great migration to him then he's not black.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro if you have to explain the great migration to him then he's not black.
It's a lot of "not black" posters in these 69 threads...which is why I refuse to respond to these Cacs, Indians and Arabs that pollute the Coli with this "69 is the GOAT troll" bullshyt.

When did trolling for notoriety become hip hop?

straightcash

All Star
Daps

And you still talk wit a country accent when you're in the city miles away and grew up there all your life? :duck: I'm glad nobody in New York talk like they just got off a bus from the Carolinas and Georgia. Plenty of people in NYC have family there too. :mjlol:

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
And you still talk wit a country accent when you're in the city miles away and grew up there all your life? :duck: I'm glad nobody in New York talk like they just got off a bus from the Carolinas and Georgia. Plenty of people in NYC have family there too. :mjlol:

These cacs stay exposing themselves:russ: