FINAL VERDICT: Chicago takes the most colossal L of all time (R.I.P Chiraq)

straightcash

All Star
Daps
As a New Yorker I love this because if the tables were turned nyc wouldn’t hear the end of it! Even though our city is tourist capitol! Even some of the hoods despite what people on Coli will tell you!

It's always a different standard when it comes to New York. Any rapper from here makes drill style music they get called out for jacking Chicago...meanwhile Chicago literally took that Atlanta / Memphis sound (Trap), rewrapped it and gave it a new name. Drill sounds exactly like BSM (Brick Squad Mafia) music.

Listen to what Keef sounded like before late 2011, he was making pop rap. King Louie's music sounded like regular Atlanta shyt. The moment Whoo Da Kid's "Strap-A-Holics" dropped in February 2011, by the end of the year Keef and then Young Chop copied that exact sound on Bang 1 (Oct 2011) and BFTD (March 2012). They took the headbanging with dreads, and "Squad!" adlibs direct from Waka Flocka too. The "Aye" adlibs were started by OJ the Juiceman but with his softer voice. New York actually helped in creating that BSM sound. Frenchie (Waka and Wooh's cousin) was from New York, born and raised and still living here. And even Waka and Wooh grew up there and always claimed Queens, not just Atlanta.

Pimpdaddy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#GMB
Chicago rappers seem to know where he is go get him. Everyone is savage but complaining about security or police whoever he is with? bust your guns and do your time like real G's if you claim you want him that bad. Nothing should be stopping you
:francis:

posts like this make me ask myself if I got too old for this shyt

this youtube generation man :snoop:

also:
full

33Degreed

Superstar Vet
Daps
Reppin
Bmf fairytale land
Keef and Reeses live man :russ:

Keef not knowing how to add people to his live "I bet 69 knows how to":deadmanny:
Reese legit heated :deadmanny:
Keef said 50 hired the police for 69 :deadmanny:
Lol Keef don’t no how to add people to live. How the hell he gonna find a GPS location on the gram, now all the sudden nikkas dont know how technology works. shyt mad scary
Sixnine is a Troll God

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
why would he not have goons with him? is he supposed to run headfirst into cheif keef hood with his shirt off screaming fukk chi raq...

when has any gangster rapper ever done some stupid shyt like that in another nikka city.

only nikkas i seen do that were Jayo Felony and Slim400 recently. But they r not known enough so they blend in. no nikka is paying attention or caring about shyt they doing.

that wasnt really an exposal.

What happened with Jayo Felony?

Fatboy_

Pro
Daps
Reppin
New York
that fool was seriously complaining that chi guys should shoot at a celebrity they dont know and do time for really no reason

Thats the type of time they claim to be on if he pulled up so what yall talking about saying they should when thats the impression they give off?

idgaf about a neg nerds i dont need cool points on a forum neg away :stopitslime: