FINAL VERDICT: Chicago takes the most colossal L of all time (R.I.P Chiraq)

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Reese said come to Chicago, he didn’t say come to Chicago alone lol. He said come, the kid came, they said well he here in Chicago, but he with the police. I bet he won’t come to Oblock, he went to Oblock, now it’s he came when my Momma was sleep at 4am, can’t bust guns when mama sleep lol. But who ate cheese burgers
Bruh when a nikka says "Pull up" they don't mean with Police. They mean with your nikkas so you can see what they're about.

I'm from Somalia. This guy could disrespect any warlord or real nikka back home, pay for some security and take mad videos disrespecting the dude while under relative safety. It wouldn't make Somalia soft nor would Somalia hold an L for being weaker than NY. I'm not taking sides on whether NY has more ignorant nikkas. I think NY has the most ignorant nikkas in America. I'm just saying this whole pulling up but having 900 police officers and security and saying okay I'M HERE DO SOMETHING is corny because at the end of the day Justin Bieber could do the same thing.

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Reese said come to Chicago, he didn’t say come to Chicago alone lol. He said come, the kid came, they said well he here in Chicago, but he with the police. I bet he won’t come to Oblock, he went to Oblock, now it’s he came when my Momma was sleep at 4am, can’t bust guns when mama sleep lol. But who ate cheese burgers
this .... Reese to me is all talk .... I’ve never heard about him getting busy in the streets to begin with only thing he’s known for his beating up a girl n that thing with JoJo ..... he’s defffo connected but him himself all talk ... you right everything Reese said 69 did ....Reese gona make excuses now can already see it .... they just ain’t as smart as 69 simple as that

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
Breh hear me out real quick .

So let's say he gets away and make a couple more hoods look foolish .

This is all while dropping more hits cause he does have hits .

I feel like by the time they catch up to him buddy might be doing arenas .

He would be out the club and then nikkas ain't bringing guns to arenas .

Or he might have moved on dude might be on tv .

I'm telling you all these clowns just building his resume up .

I keep telling y'all he is not dumb and I really believe he has an end game .

Don't be shocked if dude catches a top 10 hit this year don't be surprised.

Ding ding. Brehs gotta fight the circus spectacle with they own spectacle. They caught up in a "real nikka race" that 69 can't relate to and clearly could give two fukks about.

Keef played it the smartest out these other brehs in my opinion... Pulled up with/location (spectacle/clout) and did a show($),features($) and dropped a project ($) all while not saying Breh name once.

33Degreed

Superstar Vet
Daps
Reppin
Bmf fairytale land
this .... Reese to me is all talk .... I’ve never heard about him getting busy in the streets to begin with only thing he’s known for his beating up a girl n that thing with JoJo ..... he’s defffo connected but him himself all talk ... you right everything Reese said 69 did ....Reese gona make excuses now can already see it .... they just ain’t as smart as 69 simple as that
Lol Reese said he was at court, I’m starting to think none of them nikkas kill anyone, and the real killers in Chicago was the hit men children they had and the og’s in jail. They had lil girls in they teens pulling them hits that’s why females and babies got killed, the shooters couldn’t shoot. Lol

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh hear me out real quick .

So let's say he gets away and make a couple more hoods look foolish .

This is all while dropping more hits cause he does have hits .

I feel like by the time they catch up to him buddy might be doing arenas .

He would be out the club and then nikkas ain't bringing guns to arenas .

Or he might have moved on dude might be on tv .

I'm telling you all these clowns just building his resume up .

I keep telling y'all he is not dumb and I really believe he has an end game .

Don't be shocked if dude catches a top 10 hit this year don't be surprised.
A mexican who says N***a like it's going out of style and "Trolls" black people
having a top ten would be the wackest shyt (musically related)to happen in my life time.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
:laff: :laff: :laff:
this shyt is straight comedy

They slump their own peers all the time, but they not coming at tekashi. Saying he got cops with him like they don't bust at cops....

Last edited:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
I rock with 69 but I dont see how this is a W or a L for Chicago?

You could pay for security and touch down in Damascus Syria or Mogadishu Somalia and take pics and taunt people it is what it is :manny:

How does this make him hard body and them soft bodied? Any Coli poster could do this if they had the resources someone explain to me what took heart in what he did? What was thorough about taking pics and having more security than the President?
Lol in Syria and Somalian his security would be Lit up to pieces :russ: