Final fantasy XVI (Official Thread) ensure spoilers are wrapped in spoiler tag.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
And cause im still playing zelda
full

You need to go back and find the secrets of the depths :ufdup:
im gonna be duping large zonai charges till I hit 999, then cruise in a bird lookin jet in the depths. attach a giant bright bloom seed and im good to go:ohlawd:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
im gonna be duping large zonai charges till I hit 999, then cruise in a bird lookin jet in the depths. attach a giant bright bloom seed and im good to go:ohlawd:

I been trying to get my energy up, duping zonaite is tedious as hell, especially since you gotta wait on them to restock. I went from 3.1 batteries to 4.2

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I been trying to get my energy up, duping zonaite is tedious as hell, especially since you gotta wait on them to restock. I went from 3.1 batteries to 4.2
the actual stone?

if u got the follower from the wind temple, you can average 5 zonaite every 2 seconds if you do it right:sas2:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
the actual stone?

if u got the follower from the wind temple, you can average 5 zonaite every 2 seconds if you do it right:sas2:

Yeah, the stone, its not bad duping them but when you go to trade them in for the crystallized charge its limited in stock and takes a while to replace

Were you just gonna pop them as you go?

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, the stone, its not bad duping them but when you go to trade them in for the crystallized charge its limited in stock and takes a while to replace

Were you just gonna pop them as you go?
ya. I aint got time for waiting.999 should last me a good while

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Seems like there's elements of Final Fantasy XII and XIII in this game. The people are marked and outcast like l'Cie and the crystals Nethicite are heavily involved in deciding mankind's fate. I was wondering what that tattoo on the MC's face was.

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
The dialog wasn't usual Japanese writing Medieval melodramatic English. I'm down for this.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The dialog wasn't usual Japanese writing Medieval melodramatic English. I'm down for this.

thats why im looking more forward to this over rebirth. I really cringe when i hear that super weeby-waifu writing they do. It didn’ come off that way on ps1 but now seeing tifa giving the peace sign and leaning over is annoying.

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
thats why im looking more forward to this over rebirth. I really cringe when i hear that super weeby-waifu writing they do. It didn’ come off that way on ps1 but now seeing tifa giving the peace sign and leaning over is annoying.
Obviously I don't know the whole context but the characters all seem to have their reasons and conflicts in their dialog.
"save my friends" and "we have to save them" was a little contrived.
But that kid talking about how people only liked his power not him shows some depth.
Im gonna be spending some money this year.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The whole point of Tifa is to be a waifu. I mean look at her design. Hell Final Fantasy VII is basically anime. The entire main cast is a bunch of anime tropes.