Final fantasy XVI (Official Thread) ensure spoilers are wrapped in spoiler tag.

rdj

Pro
Daps
Was it already known that the progress from the demo will carry over? I'm hype.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ff15 was the first main line final fantasy I deliberately avoided because I hated everything about it. The look of the characters, the modern setting with cars, etc. just didn’t like it at all.

I’m glad they’ve gone back to what makes final fantasy. Medieval type storyline and a fantastic storyline. Can’t wait to dip in

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Since the PlayStation 3 generation, updates released on a game's launch day, colloquially known as Day One patches or updates, have been the norm. Sometimes they're small, squashing a few last-minute bugs, but other times, they're massive and nigh essential to enjoying the adventure before you.

However, Day One patches draw criticism from players excited to jump into the action, only to be left watching a download bar fill up. Some players with slower internet or limited access might be left waiting for hours, if not days, depending on download speeds.

To my surprise, developer Creative Business Unit III isn't working on a day one patch, a revelation that continues to become rarer with each new release in games. Director Hiroshi Takai gave me a few reasons as to why.

Its crazy alter having a huge string poor performing game releases getting TOTK and now FFXVI which looks like they both took a significant time just polishing it to the point where neither needs day 1 patches to run is wild. Number one thing i love about TOTK is the fact that theres almost 0 bugs and glitches. It’s impossible to break that game, even with all the crazy physics going on the only thing they seemed to have overlooked are the dupe glitches.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
will take a break from Zelda fukkery now that I beat the main game to try the demo when it drops. nice that progress carries over.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Hope it doesn’t drop tomorrow, i dont want to play the beginning of the game and have to wait an entire month to resume

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
so we should suffer cuz you too impatient? for shame Gizmo:scusthov:

And cause im still playing zelda
full

You need to go back and find the secrets of the depths :ufdup: