Final fantasy XVI (Official Thread) ensure spoilers are wrapped in spoiler tag.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Only thing I'm seeing that's consistent that I don't like at all is how easy the game will be.

Huge turn off. And then hard more being unlocked after beating the game.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
However, action gamers – do not fret. The skill ceiling is even higher in the third setting you’ll get to pick once you finish the game. Aptly named ‘Final Fantasy’, the New Game+ mode will provide players with an extra challenge should they be up for it, not only increasing the strength of enemies but also their placement throughout the game as well as providing players with full-on different battles.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
FF7R had those too but it didn't feel like it was an RPG at all. It was damn near a linear action game.

I'm not complaining:mjpls:, but Square used to give us a lot of variety in FF games in terms of systems:unimpressed::whoo:. Now it seems like they are committing to this action based system that's movie-like and it's getting generic.

I expect a GOTY type game and I'll really like it probably, but I just miss the older style games with more flexibility. Even FF12 wasn't completely turn based but it was a RPG through and through.
Hmm....sounds like complaining. And inaccuracy to boot.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Only thing I'm seeing that's consistent that I don't like at all is how easy the game will be.

Huge turn off. And then hard more being unlocked after beating the game.
You always on this faux easy mode preview gaming complaint, like you out here really beast moding n shyt.:unimpressed:

Be a nintendo whore and concern-troll/complain about games being easy before even playing them, brehs.:mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Be a nintendo whore and concern-troll/complain about games being easy before even playing them, brehs.

giphy.gif

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Sqaure has yet to do a really good job with Action/rpg combat imo. It’s always been style over substance. I miss the strategy and challenge of the older turn based games.

Need to see what more the game has to offer.