Final fantasy XVI (Official Thread) ensure spoilers are wrapped in spoiler tag.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Not that far in but this ain't rpg game..I know u Sony d riders can't stomach any critique for ur belove exclusives but this ain't an rpg..a GREAT action game but not a GREAT FF game so far...u can't lack the basic rpg elements and still wanna categorize ur self as an rpg

nikka who cares? We just enjoying the game :dahell:

You coming in here swinging at the air

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Am giving my opinion. I apologize for not group thinking.:mjcry: .

Keep slurping on Sony.

Why are you insulting people for enjoying the game you just said you’re also enjoying? You’re just being mad and retarded for no reason

Not one person in here has been arguing that this game is the pinnacle of rpgs, so who are you arguing with?

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I felt that way at first, but titan is starting to grow on me :dame:. I find it best on solo large enemies. I upgraded the circle power, and it's great at breaking their stamina down when you perfect guard and follow up with square. The 3 power move where you step forward and do punches is good too if you use it as a counter. Perfect guard with that move turns Clive into Jotaro

Yeah, Eikons Titan Power started growing on me, I used it often now. I thought it was okay and overrated power but boy I was dead wrong

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I just beat the boss, Titan. Damn, this is some DBZ mixed with Naruto Shippuden OP battle shyt. Power up after power up :dwillhuh:

They were literally

main-qimg-2dbc468e3c7168181e950062fa7c19e5

To the point you couldn't even see what was happening :mjlol: