Final fantasy XVI (Official Thread) ensure spoilers are wrapped in spoiler tag.

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

They actually did surpass the Titan fight, that's crazy. I thought it was done and was like "That was a damn good fight. :ehh:"

And then we went to space. :wow:

Also leading up to it was incredible. "Joshua's every waking moment was spent trying to shoulder the burden that you, and the Phoenix, and the duchy foised on him! That's why I became his Shield! To help bear the weight! But what did YOU do? You betrayed your own blood and surrendered your own son to his own fate!" Talk to her, Clive. :wow:

And in the end of it all, seeing Joshua again, the son she "loved" so much... was what made her kill herself. She didn't express joy at all, like what Clive, Jill and Torgal did. Just pure fear. Couldn't even acknowledge that in the end, the two sons she basically threw away did indeed become incredibly strong. :francis:

What's fukked up though is that in all of that ranting, she clearly did acknowledge his strength. But because Clive wasn't (seemingly to everyone at the time) blessed with power at birth, something completely out of his control, she didn't give a shyt about him. Instead of being a real mother and standing by her child and being proud of the strength HE achieved on his own, no handouts at all, it was her biggest shame to her. So much that she destroyed a whole nation because she couldn't keep her own emotions in check.

So seeing Joshua and Clive again... Those are some serious ass chocobos coming home to roost. :huhldup::ufdup:

What I like about XVI is that even though Clive's home life wasn't the greatest, he now has a family, on top of already having Jill, Torgal and now Joshua back again. You really do get the sense of the Hideaway looking after each other. Otto, Charon, Tarja, Goetz, Mid, Harpocrates, Vivian and Gav, they're all holding it down and doing their part while Clive, Jill and Torgal do their thing. We didn't know Cid for too long, but the legacy he leaves is massive. You really get a sense of just how much the guy did in the time he was around, and he never once took credit. Even Benedikta couldn't truly let go of him, and she had a king waiting for her.

Might be the best Cid in the series to date. :wow:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

They actually did surpass the Titan fight, that's crazy. I thought it was done and was like "That was a damn good fight. :ehh:"

And then we went to space. :wow:

Also leading up to it was incredible. "Joshua's every waking moment was spent trying to shoulder the burden that you, and the Phoenix, and the duchy foised on him! That's why I became his Shield! To help bear the weight! But what did YOU do? You betrayed your own blood and surrendered your own son to his own fate!" Talk to her, Clive. :wow:

And in the end of it all, seeing Joshua again, the son she "loved" so much... was what made her kill herself. She didn't express joy at all, like what Clive, Jill and Torgal did. Just pure fear. Couldn't even acknowledge that in the end, the two sons she basically threw away did indeed become incredibly strong. :francis:

What's fukked up though is that in all of that ranting, she clearly did acknowledge his strength. But because Clive wasn't (seemingly to everyone at the time) blessed with power at birth, something completely out of his control, she didn't give a shyt about him. Instead of being a real mother and standing by her child and being proud of the strength HE achieved on his own, no handouts at all, it was her biggest shame to her. So much that she destroyed a whole nation because she couldn't keep her own emotions in check.

So seeing Joshua and Clive again... Those are some serious ass chocobos coming home to roost. :huhldup::ufdup:

What I like about XVI is that even though Clive's home life wasn't the greatest, he now has a family, on top of already having Jill, Torgal and now Joshua back again. You really do get the sense of the Hideaway looking after each other. Otto, Charon, Tarja, Goetz, Mid, Harpocrates, Vivian and Gav, they're all holding it down and doing their part while Clive, Jill and Torgal do their thing. We didn't know Cid for too long, but the legacy he leaves is massive. You really get a sense of just how much the guy did in the time he was around, and he never once took credit. Even Benedikta couldn't truly let go of him, and she had a king waiting for her.

Might be the best Cid in the series to date. :wow:

i also loved how they kept Cid as an engineer

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
I might give the demo a try. Never been a FF fan but this looks like it might be dope.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I just got the 3rd Eikon power and

R.I.P. Cid you were real one :mjcry: . See you in gangsta lean my beara

F0Fb1DxWAAE4c3A

F0Fb2bCXsAATTBk

This was my favorite mini-boss so far.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I’m sorry, who’s Martelle?

the girl who was in charge of growing the fruit at the hideout. If you did a sidequest you go save her from some spiders.

Also, you can bring up the active time lore if you hold the touch pad down. It explains every character, event, or location being currently talked aobut

Balla

Superstar
Daps
the girl who was in charge of growing the fruit at the hideout. If you did a sidequest you go save her from some spiders.

Also, you can bring up the active time lore if you hold the touch pad down. It explains every character, event, or location being currently talked aobut
Yeah I tried to look her up, but I couldn’t find her name. I made sure to do every available side quest.

I think I remember the side quest.