Final fantasy XVI (Official Thread) ensure spoilers are wrapped in spoiler tag.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This dog is so pointless. I never put on the assist ring, never once issued that bytch a command and never even noticed it doing any real damage. It’s just there for no reason

And I’m over halfway through with the game. I read some people said he helps with air combos but why the fukk do you need to do air combos. Enemies that you can juggle are easy to kill without air combos and bosses can’t be juggled.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This dog is so pointless. I never put on the assist ring, never once issued that bytch a command and never even noticed it doing any real damage. It’s just there for no reason

And I’m over halfway through with the game. I read some people said he helps with air combos but why the fukk do you need to do air combos. Enemies that you can juggle are easy to kill without air combos and bosses can’t be juggled.

He’s a combo extender

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL

Naw, Maxed Blind Justice with Torgal is OP :whew:

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps

So much in this game is pointless. Torgal does extend combos, but his use feels so unnecessary with the amount options Clive has. Maybe he pairs well depending on which Eikon abilities you use. But IMO, the developers did a poor job in having gamers see his use.

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
I go back and forth on which game has more flaws this or BASE 15……But like I said, I enjoy both games equally

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The more I think about the ending the worse it is. When I saw it I took it at face value. Clive used the magic Ultima gathered to case raise on his brother and brought an end to magic before his body game out. He literally openly admits he's body can't handle the magic and it was going to kill to him. Before that happens he says he's going to bring an end to all of it. You see his dog and Jill morning him when the star winks out and they realize he ain't coming back. Metia the wish granting star winks out of existence as if to say no more wishes closed for business.

They purposely left Clive and Joshua's fate ambiguous and muddied the waters. They leave red herrings both ways so that multiple arguments could be made. To cement it they put that post credit scene there detached from anybody we knew and a book that claims to be written by Joshua. This is a game that pretty much spells out everything about it's plot in meticulous detail beforehand.

I doubt it but maybe one the word of God clarifies what happened. This is is it Luke of Asch all over again from Tales of the Abyss. I take back what I said about it. The ending is terrible.

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
They need to put multiple enemies in the training room because it's hard to see how some abilities are meant to work with just one opponent.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Not so tough after I took your powers away huh??
281825913_10170189521572037_5790500000407049711_n.jpg

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this is how goofy I am….

I thought lady beneditka was somehow Clive’s mom. These two bytches looked exactly alike to me. It wasn’t until I saw her back story with Cid that I realized they were different people.

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Do they explain why branded are slaves? How can you have powers and get enslaved by some cacss with swords? :dahell: