Final fantasy XVI (Official Thread) ensure spoilers are wrapped in spoiler tag.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Hey Coli Brehs.

Sup with my character has blue aura around him? I forgot what was it for?

Fz_ncF3XgAEF173

You have the berserker ring equipped

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have Renown 320 and haven't used any of reward from donation at the Patron's Whisper. I want to spend on it the best one.

Edited: :snoop: I was an idiot, I thought I would lose some Renown 320 for buying items. You earn them and you get rewards...my dumb ass.

Last edited:

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
The time trials are pretty cool. I like that the game picks the loadout for you. Some Eikons I wasn't really feeling at first but they opened my mind up as to how to use them properly.

Flexington

All Star
Daps
I like the first 3 Eikons. I mastered skills on Judgment Bolt, Aerial Blast (Great for stagger), Flames of Rebirth, those are my favorites :wow:

I'm not sure I like Titan Power yet, it seems overrated power but maybe because I didn't get use to it and don't use them much.

I felt that way at first, but titan is starting to grow on me :dame:. I find it best on solo large enemies. I upgraded the circle power, and it's great at breaking their stamina down when you perfect guard and follow up with square. The 3 power move where you step forward and do punches is good too if you use it as a counter. Perfect guard with that move turns Clive into Jotaro

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
lol this nikka turned into Dumbledore

does that mean Clive killed his brother?

EDIT: question answered :francis:

EDIT 2: Question reeeeeally answered :wow:

Last edited:

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
This game is a solid 8/10 final fantasy game. FF6, FF12, and Tactics were my favourite FF games before this. Obviously I loved FFX and FF7 too. FF14 is goated too, and probably the best FF game but it's multiplayer so I listed it separately.

I just finished Bahamut, and the biggest problem this game has is it can't figure out whether it wants to commit be an action game or a MMORPG.

The side missions and combat are extremely shallow. There's no reason why we can't have elemental damage mechanics or status ailments. I knew this game was fried when I played the demo and got hit by bad breath by the morborl and nothing happened to me. The game literally feels like an on rails tech demo with how it takes control away from you all the time in set pieces. Every battle can easily be cheesed with the x+square attack and burning sword.

This game isn't a FF game at all. It's definitely FF influenced or FF inspired, but the reality is this is a shallow action game with FF themes. Without the story and high production values, there's very little to come back to. The only reason this game is good is because it's heavily inspired by FF14, but that's also why it's bad with the terrible pacing and shytty side missions.

This is a FF style Sony movie game, except actual Sony movie games like GOWR, HFW, GoT, etc allow you to have customized builds that allow for replay value. This game is so stupid that it has a pointless crafting system for a single BIS equipment at a time. You could have removed all the gameplay elements of this game and it would've been better suited as a movie.

Last edited:

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
This game is like the Jedi Fallen Order of FF

Make a Star Wars/FF version of the most popular types of games in a single game, over simplify the actual gameplay, and then profit + critical acclaim

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Why the fukk does this game wanna be a full action game and then the next minute I'm walking from standing NPC to standing NPC to watch two separate cut scenes that could've just been one cut scene

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
The only fakkit is you getting all emotional cuz your post don't make sense. And if you look thru the thread , it's like 98% of folks that have the game talking about playing the game, you fukking goofball. Go touch grass and back to the court thread where you lames don't actually talk about playing games.
Shut yo lame ass up. You always in a thread crying. Jumping off the porch on the internet like Yo ain't a hoe in real life.