Final fantasy XVI (Official Thread) ensure spoilers are wrapped in spoiler tag.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Overall so far this is a great game, I’m really enjoying it, and I know it can’t be going 100 consistently, with how epic some of these battles are, but with that said I do understand some of the pacing issue some reviewers had

I get letting the story breathe and taking it down a notch for a while, but some of these story quests really feel like they have just disguised some “fetch/walk around town and ask 3 npc” quests as the main storyline to pad it out

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just did the side quest with the nobleman, his son and their pet wolf, this is the kind of side content I like, I give zero fukks about handing plates of food out in the hideaway tho

Edit: Just did the quest straight after this where you help the little girl find her “pet” Chloe

This area and it’s villagers are dark as fukk :gucci:

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Just did the side quest with the nobleman, his son and their pet wolf, this is the kind of side content I like, I give zero fukks about handing plates of food out in the hideaway tho

Edit: Just did the quest straight after this where you help the little girl find her “pet” Chloe

The wolf

hungry-eat.gif

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got 4th Eikons, Titan power. I don't like it that you have to replace one of those Eikons. I thought you can use all 4 Eikons powers but only limit 3 Ekions powers to use in the battle..... disappointing :francis: .

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you master skills you can put them in any slot you want

I like the first 3 Eikons. I mastered skills on Judgment Bolt, Aerial Blast (Great for stagger), Flames of Rebirth, those are my favorites :wow:

I'm not sure I like Titan Power yet, it seems overrated power but maybe because I didn't get use to it and don't use them much.

Last edited:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

Yeah, that whole town is in desperate need of the Blight.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hey Coli Brehs.

Sup with my character has blue aura around him? I forgot what was it for?

Fz_ncF3XgAEF173