Final fantasy XVI (Official Thread) ensure spoilers are wrapped in spoiler tag.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I know some pages back I was hating, insinuating this ain’t a real FF game, mainly cause I wasn’t able to play due to not having a PS5.

Well.

Just copped the FF16 PS5 bundle :skip:

Picking up GoW Ragnarok, Horizon FW, and Miles Morales with it, due to the b2g1 preowned deal. Was gonna get rid of my Series X but said screw it I’ll just keep ‘em both.

Can’t wait to join y’all in discussion :ohlawd:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I know some pages back I was hating, insinuating this ain’t a real FF game, mainly cause I wasn’t able to play due to not having a PS5.

Well.

Just copped the FF16 PS5 bundle :skip:

Picking up GoW Ragnarok, Horizon FW, and Miles Morales with it, due to the b2g1 preowned deal. Was gonna get rid of my Series X but said screw it I’ll just keep ‘em both.

Can’t wait to join y’all in discussion :ohlawd:

Congrats, a lot of fun ahead of you :cheers:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
i would love a witcher 3 “hearts of stone” style dlc for this game, see whats on the other continents :mjpls:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
The game is growing on me, definitely starting to not be so 'cinematic game experience' the further I get. I've only gotten two Eikons so far and just got to the gate, but I got this 4 day weekend, hopefully my son will give me some time to make some progress on this. I really want this done and two maxed characters in Diablo 4 before Starfield comes out, wishful thinking on the Diablo part though.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
people really upset because of how the ice cube bytch was written ? How about complain about how useless she is on the battlefield

My nikka Clive out here doing, 10,000 hit combos while she comes in a the end and drops one of her patented slushies on an enemy … acting like she did something. Please.

Wish I could drop this wench back at the hideout

I really thought we were going to be an unstoppable force

:camby:

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
people really upset because of how the ice cube bytch was written ? How about complain about how useless she is on the battlefield

My nikka Clive out here doing, 10,000 hit combos while she comes in a the end and drops one of her patented slushies on an enemy … acting like she did something. Please.

Wish I could drop this wench back at the hideout

I really thought we were going to be an unstoppable force

:camby:
Minor complaint, but this game shouldn’t have companions. Would have been nice to have the game split into different stories in which Jill and CID are playable…….maybe there would DLC

Haven‘t finish the game yet

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
I don't get something
Early spoiler
So Benedicta lost her power to Clive. But then Can still use it?