Final fantasy XVI (Official Thread) ensure spoilers are wrapped in spoiler tag.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I thought yall nikkaz might have been cysing that shyt a little much :leostare:

But that is probably the greatest boss fight in a video game I've ever fukkin played...definitely the best in YEARS that I can remember.

damn-png.4890

Was fukkin speechless the whole time.

Can you imagine what they can do with Kratos fighting the Titans from God Of War now!!! :damn:

and this ain't the best one? :damn:

How the fukk do you top that!!

damn-png.4890

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I thought yall nikkaz might have been cysing that shyt a little much :leostare:

But that is probably the greatest boss fight in a video game I've ever fukkin played...definitely the best in YEARS that I can remember.

damn-png.4890

Was fukkin speechless the whole time.

Can you imagine what they can do with Kratos fighting the Titans from God Of War now!!! :damn:

and this ain't the best one? :damn:

How the fukk do you top that!!

damn-png.4890

:whistle:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
resetera such miserable weirdos

they saying the game is misogynist because Jill aint trying to be all up in the videos :mjlol:
Jill is Clive’s second pet dog. She literally exist just to follow him around just like his actual dog. I don’t care where you are in the game ask yourself have you ever seen her win a fight?

She starts the game and takes an L to Titan and L to Clive setting the tone for what to expect later.

She doesn’t even know anybody on her own everyone is one of Clive’s people or Cid’s people. Remove those two and she basically doesn’t exist.
I’m going to spoiler this but the character is so worthless this shouldn’t even count as a spoiler.
As the game goes on she gets worse. She turns into a liability getting repeatedly captured and really late game Clive just bushes her until a side quest before the final boss where if you do it she follows you around again

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Jill is Clive’s second pet dog. She literally exist just to follow him around just like his actual dog. I don’t care where you are in the game ask yourself have you ever seen her win a fight?

She starts the game and takes an L to Titan and L to Clive setting the tone for what to expect later.

She doesn’t even know anybody on her own everyone is one of Clive’s people or Cid’s people. Remove those two and she basically doesn’t exist.
I’m going to spoiler this but the character is so worthless this shouldn’t even count as a spoiler.
As the game goes on she gets worse. She turns into a liability getting repeatedly captured and really late game Clive just bushes her until a side quest before the final boss where if you do it she follows you around again

Thats cool and all but do you understand what misogyny is?

:mjlol:

she did things over the course of the game that saved clives ass so I don't even get the she didn't do anything shyt. shes just boring, underused and not as strong as the psychopaths Clive has to fight. IDK has that is misogyny :dead

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

she did things over the course of the game that saved clives ass so I don't even get the she didn't do anything shyt. shes just boring, underused and not as strong as the psychopaths Clive has to fight. IDK has that is misogyny :dead

Resetera: why won’t Aloy and Frey shut the fukk up???

also Resetera: it’s misogynistic that they don’t let Jill talk more

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

What you say about her is the fault of the writers. They created a female lead that simply exist to be a romance for the male lead. Jill isn’t a real character. She has no existence outside of how she relates to Clive.

When your lead female character simply exist to serve the male lead you can’t see how that could be taken as misogyny? A woman’s existance is simply to serve a man.

I mean they could have created a female lead that felt like a fully fleshed out character and had a life outside of falling in love with the male protagonist as a child and that being her only defining trait.

Tifa , Aerith, Rinoa, Garnett, Yuna, Ashe, Terra, Lightning this series has many female leads that actually feel like real people beyond being a love interest.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
What you say about her is the fault of the writers. They created a female lead that simply exist to be a romance for the male lead. Jill isn’t a real character. She has no existence outside of how she relates to Clive.

When your lead female character simply exist to serve the male lead you can’t see how that could be taken as misogyny? A woman’s existance is simply to serve a man.

I mean they could have created a female lead that felt like a fully fleshed out character and had a life outside of falling in love with the male protagonist as a child and that being her only defining trait.

Tifa , Aerith, Rinoa, Garnett, Yuna, Ashe, Terra, Lightning this series has many female leads that actually feel like real people beyond being a love interest.

What story does Tifa have outside of cloud?

She literally has the same backstory as Jill

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

No, no I can't. because I understand words have meaning.

Some women IRL (I know thats kind of foreign to some people ) will hold you down just like Jill boring ass did in this and be happy to be the and 1 to your ill shyt. so its not even some fantastical shyt here.

I don't see how that is hatred, contempt, disdain etc of women. It just comes off as try hard liberal bullshyt (and I'm pretty far left as is so thats saying something). Could she have been written to do more? possibly? Did she do nothing? absolutely not.