Final fantasy XVI (Official Thread) ensure spoilers are wrapped in spoiler tag.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I mean, it is a system seller. PS5’s were selling 35-40k a week for the past month. It sold almost 90k this week with FF and FF itself is the biggest selling PS5 game, if we count digital it’s likely over 400k.

There are people that were getting horny for these japanese sales because they knew it would be a decline to signal that FF is doomed. The thing is if you look at the rest of the top 10 whats missing? Pretty much any 3rd party game, period. No diablo, street fighter, Star Wars, hogwarts, etc. Japan just isn’t buying anything thats not nintendo or nitnendo games anymore. Even the switch JRPG’s don’t sell that great there, FF already outsold Xenoblade 3.

It’s more damning evidence for the Japanese gaming market at this point moving completely mobile and casual than it is for playstation or final fantasy

Yeah, Japan is always weird and will always be weird, lol. You gotta love it until you don't.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
If you could speak orders into your mic this game would really be the one. :wow:

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
:stopitslime::stopitslime::stopitslime::stopitslime::stopitslime: They would pull that shyt in the holiest kingdom in the game

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I tried brehs. I really tried to use Torgal because I didn't want to waste an item slot for the dog ring. But I was accidently using WAY too many potions, and half of the time during battle I would forget to command Torgal. Putting on the dog ring made life soooo much easier.

I just got the limit break skill and shyt is :ohlawd:

Fz1xnw3WYAA-tq3

Fz1xx7zWwAIGrQ_
Fz1yBtfXgAAkiVH

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I tried brehs. I really tried to use Torgal because I didn't want to waste an item slot for the dog ring. But I was accidently using WAY too many potions, and half of the time during battle I would forget to command Torgal. Putting on the dog ring made life soooo much easier.

I just got the limit break skill and shyt is :ohlawd:

Fz1xnw3WYAA-tq3

Fz1xx7zWwAIGrQ_
Fz1yBtfXgAAkiVH

Yeah using torgal manually its just way too much micromanagement

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Man this game has DBZ written all over it. The end of the