Final fantasy XVI (Official Thread) ensure spoilers are wrapped in spoiler tag.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I feel like this game doesn't earn a lot of shyt that it does but it works :hubie:

If they didn't handcuff you so much in the early game I think some of this midgame stuff would just feel better, but like I said, it works :manny:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Just seen the credits roll :wow:

Great fukking game. Had a shot at being the goat but some pacing issues and animey story beats held it back a bit. But like…its expected it is a jrpg.

Late game spoilers

turned into the tried and true japanese trope of having to kill god :francis: come on man yall chiggas need to switch it up with this shyt

Still this game has the most spectacle out of anything ive ever played and Clive a great MC. Final boss was one of the best mechanically of the series

Im going to go with a 9/10 closer to 9.5 than a 9 though.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Just seen the credits roll :wow:

Great fukking game. Had a shot at being the goat but some pacing issues and animey story beats held it back a bit. But like…its expected it is a jrpg.

Late game spoilers

turned into the tried and true japanese trope of having to kill god :francis: come on man yall chiggas need to switch it up with this shyt

Still this game has the most spectacle out of anything ive ever played and Clive a great MC. Final boss was one of the best mechanically of the series

Im going to go with a 9/10 closer to 9.5 than a 9 though.
Where does it rank all time in the series :lupe:

I'm probably at the midway point right now. Originally was placing this behind FF7 remake but recent developments in the game is making me reconsider. :jbhmm:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Where does it rank all time in the series :lupe:

I'm probably at the midway point right now. Originally was placing this behind FF7 remake but recent developments in the game is making me reconsider. :jbhmm:

Im only listing the ones Ive played

FFX (goat)
FF7R
FF16
FF9
Ff12
Ff6
Ff13
Ff1
Ff3
Ff2

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Yall 6 fanboys :mjpls:
XlWg.gif

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
I just took out Titan. :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn:

You're telling me there are fights even better than this??????

:wow:

Annabella had no right to speak on Benedikta considering she literally got a whole kingdom bodied because she wanted power, but she had a bit of a point. Especially since she was fukking the king behind Hugo's back and didn't seem to really love him all that much. :francis: Can't say his love wasn't genuine though. That's for sure.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
resetera such miserable weirdos

they saying the game is misogynist because Jill aint trying to be all up in the videos :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
resetera such miserable weirdos

they saying the game is misogynist because Jill aint trying to be all up in the videos :mjlol:

Its just the same people looking for things to be miserable about with the game for one reason or another. Jill is just as prominent and powerful as a character like Tifa is, if not more so.