Final fantasy XVI (Official Thread) ensure spoilers are wrapped in spoiler tag.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not really, XV sold a lot more than FFXVI on PS consoles only. 'Really well' is too strong - it did decent.
Selling 3 million WW on a platform with a smaller install base than PS4+XB1 at the time is doing really well, especially in less than a week.

Last edited:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
The slavery element of the story I think could have been executed better the more I think about it. :patrice:

Dragon Age had a similar element with the mage/templar concept and never once did I associate it mentally to slavery in the US, and they had black people in it just fine. Having no people of color and putting in slavery gives it more life than it would if there were actually black people in the game. Idk, it kind of feels like they missed the mark on that.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Selling 3 million WW on a platform with a smaller install base than PS4+XB1 at the time is doing really well, especially in less than a week.

Conde is using dumb ass IB logic. They wanted this game to bomb so badly :mjlol:

game will easily sell over 10 million, which is more than FFX and FFXV, and faster

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Elden ring didn’t have these problems.
Gowr didn’t have these problems.

Game is currently doing remake numbers and I’m not sure why :scusthov:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Elden ring didn’t have these problems.
Gowr didn’t have these problems.

Game is currently doing remake numbers and I’m not sure why :scusthov:
Elden Ring was on every platform but Switch.
GOW is an even more popular franchise currently and of a more mainstream genre (despite this one trying to touch into that space this time).

Game doing remake numbers, of the most popular game in its franchise and the genre practically, is actually pretty good thing. You made this post and I'm not sure why.:francis:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Elden Ring was on every platform but Switch.
GOW is an even more popular franchise currently and of a more mainstream genre (despite this one trying to touch into that space this time).

Game doing remake numbers, of the most popular game in its franchise and the genre practically, is actually pretty good thing. You made this post and I'm not sure why.:francis:
I made this post because y’all fakkits are crying about it’s sales instead of talking about the game.

Sony doesn’t pay you. Get off my dikk you paper plate at home eating ass broke boy :scusthov:

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I made this post because y’all fakkits are crying about it’s sales instead of talking about the game.

Sony doesn’t pay you. Get off my dikk you paper plate at home eating ass broke boy :scusthov:
The only fakkit is you getting all emotional cuz your post don't make sense. And if you look thru the thread , it's like 98% of folks that have the game talking about playing the game, you fukking goofball. Go touch grass and back to the court thread where you lames don't actually talk about playing games.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The only fakkit is you getting all emotional cuz your post don't make sense. And if you look thru the page, it's like 98% of folks that have the game talking about playing the game, you fukking goofball. Go touch grass.

These xbox stans are fukking insane :heh:

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I'm saying there was like 5 posts about the sales, compared to the pages upon pages of posts talking about the game lol.
Duke is a complete moron. Talking about someone on his dikk. I'm pretty sure that absolutely no one is ever on his dikk. Which is why his name is Pressure, cuz he clogged the fukk up.

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
I think this combat is a bit better than FF7R just in the sense that you can clear out of the way of a huge attack in time if you pay attention. If an enemy wants to hit you in FF7R it's going to most of the time. The evasion in that game is trash and the parry materia wasn't useful enough to equip. I still like that game just an observation.

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I think this combat is a bit better than FF7R just in the sense that you can clear out of the way of a huge attack in time if you pay attention. If an enemy wants to hit you in FF7R it's going to most of the time. The evasion in that game is trash and the parry materia wasn't useful enough to equip. I still like that game just an observation.
Yeah, the evade in this game is almost OP'd with how succesful it can be with utilizing it properly. You can practically dodge anything. At least so far it seems to be the case. I wouldn't be surprised to have people having no hit runs.