Final fantasy XVI (Official Thread) ensure spoilers are wrapped in spoiler tag.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
You've got Final Fantasy Mode now. It's fire :blessed:
Now there's a whole discourse over the ending on sites like Reddit. I guess the devs went for a spinning top Inception type moment where some people say it's this way and others say it's that way and the devs will probably never give a definitive answer.

I prefer endings like Final Fantasy IX and XV where you get an ending and the writers straight up tell you definitively what happens. If I didn't write the story then why should I have to interpret the end of it?

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
Now there's a whole discourse over the ending on sites like Reddit. I guess the devs went for a spinning top Inception type moment where some people say it's this way and others say it's that way and the devs will probably never give a definitive answer.

I prefer endings like Final Fantasy IX and XV where you get an ending and the writers straight up tell you definitively what happens. If I didn't write the story then why should I have to interpret the end of it?

I dunno - I liked the ending. I won't even share my opinion in a spoiler yet till more folk here get there though :russ:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

breh spoiler this shyt :dahell:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
can yall fukking wrap your spoilers???? Shut the fukk up or leave the thread
What did I spoil? That there's an ending and after I beat the game I went online and saw people talking about it a way that never even occurred to me when watching it?

Here's more spoilers. The game also has a beginning and a middle. It also has characters.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Clive’s drip serious later on. :gladbron:

He’s just gender swapped velvet

o7bvaz0s5ce81.png