Final fantasy XVI (Official Thread) ensure spoilers are wrapped in spoiler tag.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Man I been having so much fun that after I beat this game I'm getting the FF7 remake. I beat the original years ago. Hope the action hits the same :wow:

Will be interesting to see how FFXVI fans like FF7R, not only for the story and dialogue but gameplay.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I... Honestly don't know how I feel about this one. I put about 4 hours in yesterday and was enjoying myself for sure, but shyt, this is a major departure for the series. Unless it opens up a bit later, it feels like a Bayonetta game right now lol

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Honestly if they remake FF8

in-there-out.gif

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was at the part where you get to the town to meet up with the lady that runs the brothel and decided to go buy something at the shop. I go up to the store owner and I forgot exactly how the dialogue went but dude said something like “Looking to buy something? OH wait you’re a branded? Try not to steal anything.:scusthov:

Man that shyt had me holleringgggggg.:russ::russ::russ::russ:I gotta find and post that clip when I get home. :dead:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I was at the part where you get to the town to meet up with the lady that runs the brothel and decided to go buy something at the shop. I go up to the store owner and I forgot exactly how the dialogue went but dude said something like “Looking to buy something? OH wait you’re a branded? Try not to steal anything.:scusthov:

Man that shyt had me holleringgggggg.:russ::russ::russ::russ:I gotta find and post that clip when I get home. :dead:

That is the most racist ass town in the entire game, i want to burn that entire shyt down

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Clive finally said it. I had my doubts it would ever happen but they put that in the game. Usually stuff like this doesn't have that happen.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Credits rolling. 8/10. Ok ending. Better than any of the main single players after but not including X.

Best part of the game was the run from Hugo to the next Eikon fight after Titan.

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
Credits rolling. 8/10. Ok ending. Better than any of the main single players after but not including X.

Best part of the game was the run from Hugo to the next Eikon fight after Titan.

You've got Final Fantasy Mode now. It's fire :blessed:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yeah, that fukking racist town had me :gucci:

Mfer have a slave trader at the market

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan

If that town had a theater, it would definitely be playing Birth of a Rosaria