Final fantasy XVI (Official Thread) ensure spoilers are wrapped in spoiler tag.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
So you work at square? You the ones making the FF?
If they say its FF then its FF
Ya turn based nancies need to get with the facts.
Evolution happens and will go through it whether you nikkas want it or not stop the crying :umad:

Man I don't care what the fukk they want to call this, its fukkING PIFF and one of the best stories they've crafted in ages.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
People want this game to be one way but it’s the other, if you let go of your pre conceived thoughts of what you think it’s supposed to be you won’t have a problem

People are ruining the game for themselves cause they expect it to be one thing. Same as TLOU2 they wanted it to be Joel and Ellie on the road again and lost out on what i think is a much more original and compelling narrative

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
As far as the Eikon abilities go - *late game spoiler*

Bahamut is WOAT. fukk I look like slowing down the combat to charge up a Mega Flare. shyt is dull and doesn't complement other abilities

Last edited:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Bearer is this world's hard-R.
Every time someone says it out in the general world, shyt feels like a slur. And getting the 'go tell your master' on top of it?
Boooooooy... this shyt is sword-and-sorcery Antebellum Westeros.

Ok I'mma go back to playing all weekend now. But next motherfukker call me a "Bearer" while all but spitting it out ain't getting saved from no pack of hungry wolves. nikka getting fed to them :demonic:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Games finally opened up a bit...like 8-10 hours to get to an open area is pretty crazy tbh

Not sure about that pacing, but enjoying it overall