Final fantasy XVI (Official Thread) ensure spoilers are wrapped in spoiler tag.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This looks like a really good game, but it's not Final Fantasy to me :hubie:

Let me repeat that, I think it's a good game, but I don't feel it's an FF game.

It feels exactly like a Final Fantasy. I love how you have no argument to support what you are saying.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I actually really enjoy the fact that it's not open world. The way they have the map set up, it kinda reminds me of FFX and FFXII. They'll give you a big area to do your thing and explore, and even the zones themselves have waypoints. And I think the exploration is that much better for it.

Yeah, not every game needs to be open world. Especially coming off zelda, i definitely did not want to jump into another open world game again.

Then you got baldurs gate 3, starfield, spider-man coming out this fall…it’s nice to just have more straight forward adventure games

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Yeah, not every game needs to be open world. Especially coming off zelda, i definitely did not want to jump into another open world game again.

Then you got baldurs gate 3, starfield, spider-man coming out this fall…it’s nice to just have more straight forward adventure games

I do agree. Chill with the monkey see, monkey do approach.

This shyt has picked up IMMENSELY starting with the lead up to fighting Benedicta!! :damn:

Fight with her :damn:
Fight with Garuda :damn: :damn:
Eikon fight of Ifrit vs Garuda :damn: :damn: :damn:

Just

damn-png.4890

Last edited:

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
This aint FF...but goddamn it's good as fukk :ohlawd:

I gotta get used to Eikon switching it's not as smooth as SAS switching in Scarlet Nexus was.