Final Fantasy XIV

ReallJc

Pro
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Just a warning, if you're new to ffxiv arr and planning to jump straight into the Heavensward expansion pack your character will need to be at least level 50 before you can access it, i.e new job classes, flying mounts etc (beside the new race.)

Although in a recent interview they said new players will get double experience points and priority in dungeons to help them catch up on the story so far.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I'm thinking about giving it another try. I'm at a low level though
If you are under lvl 30 i'd say get a tank job (Gladiator or Marauder) then level them up to Paladin or Warrior...you'll get through the lvls the fastest that way. But if you have all of the story quests and side quests left then go with the job you like most.

Yo I just ordered this game yall, who down to play?
What server...

I moved from Gilgamesh to Balmung....if you can get on Balmung then i'll help you level with my WAR tank.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
If you are under lvl 30 i'd say get a tank job (Gladiator or Marauder) then level them up to Paladin or Warrior...you'll get through the lvls the fastest that way. But if you have all of the story quests and side quests left then go with the job you like most.

What server...

I moved from Gilgamesh to Balmung....if you can get on Balmung then i'll help you level with my WAR tank.
I haven't picked a server yet, I just ordered the game and it hasn't arrived in the mail yet, what is the best server to pick?

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I haven't picked a server yet, I just ordered the game and it hasn't arrived in the mail yet, what is the best server to pick?

well its 24 hour maint until like 3am tomorrow cuz a huge patch is coming out...

If you can get on Balmung or Gilgamesh as those are the two most populated USA servers. Balmung is a RP server so prepare to hear people talk in character in town if you get it. But the people I find are nicer on Balmung than they were on Gilg.

Either way log in REALLY early in the morning/late at night i mean like 3 or 4 am to get on a good server. But wait till wednesday because the patch is going to have people clogging the log-ins all day.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps

What server...

just resubbed, where my nikkas at :blessed:

ill transfer to any server.