Final Fantasy XIV

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Ill prolly cop but my WAR sittin at 67 cuz i got bored :francis: shyt aint fun playin solo

:wow:That's what the FC is for breh. FCs forever sending invites and depending on the group, they usually good about doing raids and etc. I'm apart of a FC and forever doing quests with newbie players and vets.

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
:wow:That's what the FC is for breh. FCs forever sending invites and depending on the group, they usually good about doing raids and etc. I'm apart of a FC and forever doing quests with newbie players and vets.
I was in a fc. Aint nobody wanna do shyt while i was leveling:manny: ill prolly resub soon. I didnt uninstall the game yet

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I was in a fc. Aint nobody wanna do shyt while i was leveling:manny: ill prolly resub soon. I didnt uninstall the game yet

What server you on? My FC is one of the biggest in Famfrit. Yeah there are some FCs that just add folks and not do shyt but brag about the numbers. Mines even have a discogs, so I'm good to go. Also they have a free login campaign going on from now to the end of December if you are interested in getting back on the grind without resubbing.

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
What server you on? My FC is one of the biggest in Famfrit. Yeah there are some FCs that just add folks and not do shyt but brag about the numbers. Mines even have a discogs, so I'm good to go. Also they have a free login campaign going on from now to the end of December if you are interested in getting back on the grind without resubbing.
Cactuar

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
FINAL-FANTASY-XIV-3-2-2019-8-02-08-PM.png

I'm out here :ehh: