Final Fantasy XIV

ReallJc

Pro
Daps
Reppin
LDN
bang out leves while in queue for dungeon finder at all times. :manny:

Yeah dungeons are okay but i ain't feeling the elitist type players who try to boss everyone around, shyt's annoying. I've currently been doing the fates and hunting log tho.

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
Yeah dungeons are okay but i ain't feeling the elitist type players who try to boss everyone around, shyt's annoying. I've currently been doing the fates and hunting log tho.
i dont usually run into those types but thats prolly cuz im a tank and people dont like waiting in those long ass queues as dps :heh:

yea fates and hunting log are good xp too. some fates spawn monsters that are in the hunting log so u can double dip.

ReallJc

Pro
Daps
Reppin
LDN
i dont usually run into those types but thats prolly cuz im a tank and people dont like waiting in those long ass queues as dps :heh:

yea fates and hunting log are good xp too. some fates spawn monsters that are in the hunting log so u can double dip.

Breh i'm a tank too lol, it depends but once in a while you'll run into that kind of player. I should have chosen a dps. :snoop:

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
I was playing with 2 of my boys pause but they both got off pause. I hit level 50 and stopped playing. I'm def getting back on when expansion drops.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I'm already i130 so there isnt anything for me to really do until Heavensward...so i be crafting..got like a million gil in a couple days.

Expansion is gonna be the shyt peep this mayne.

DRK and new DRG skills :wow:

Sharlayan Library 3:21 :krs:

Notorious Jerry

Change&Hope Ambassador
Daps
Reppin
Chalmette,LA
I'm already i130 so there isnt anything for me to really do until Heavensward...so i be crafting..got like a million gil in a couple days.

Expansion is gonna be the shyt peep this mayne.

DRK and new DRG skills :wow:

Sharlayan Library 3:21 :krs:

You max out all the beast tribes? Thats what ive been trying to do until the then.

ReallJc

Pro
Daps
Reppin
LDN
heck nah Dps Ques are brutal, Dark knight looks interesting though, heavensward drop I may finally pick up a tank..

Lol i get that, that's the only advantage imo. Dark knight does look interesting too but i reckon it should have been a dps tbh. I also wanna try the machinist. Another problem i have tho is that players unlock 50 are locked out the expansion pack, that's a low blow cause i'm like 35.

Notorious Jerry

Change&Hope Ambassador
Daps
Reppin
Chalmette,LA
Lol i get that, that's the only advantage imo. Dark knight does look interesting too but i reckon it should have been a dps tbh. I also wanna try the machinist. Another problem i have tho is that players unlock 50 are locked out the expansion pack, that's a low blow cause i'm like 35.
Yea I wish it was a dps instead to, I wanted to do Machinist to until they revealed it would be a support class as well :camby: I been playing lately as Dragoon and been enjoying it, Bard going mre toward drg with it's new abilities in heavensward.

ReallJc

Pro
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Yea I wish it was a dps instead to, I wanted to do Machinist to until they revealed it would be a support class as well :camby: I been playing lately as Dragoon and been enjoying it, Bard going mre toward drg with it's new abilities in heavensward.

Ah support too? I thought it was a strict long ranged dps class. Still might try it tho just to test the water because it's looking like the best class imo. Another thing as well.. I ain't really feeling the new race, i think they should have gone with vieras (ffxii) as they originally planned.

Notorious Jerry

Change&Hope Ambassador
Daps
Reppin
Chalmette,LA
Ah support too? I thought it was a strict long ranged dps class. Still might try it tho just to test the water because it's looking like the best class imo. Another thing as well.. I ain't really feeling the new race, i think they should have gone with vieras (ffxii) as they originally planned.
Yea I ain't rolling the new race I don't like tails on chars. But yea in the last live talk thing the yoshi p said the class would be a support dps I was like:francis: I'm good. I might play ninja more I get t it to 50 then left it alone if you was on famfit we could static content but I heard you on a good server.

Llysol

Shinigami
Daps
Reppin
MIA in ATL
Is there a server coli brehs are on? thinking about getting into this before Heavensward release