Final Fantasy XIV

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
Coil is the final endgame raid currently its split into 3 parts of 4 "turns" (well technically Coil 1 has 5 turns but turn 3 doesn't count)

Turn 5 is the end of Coil 1
Turn 9 the end of Coil 2
and Turn 13 the final fight.

There is a Sizable portion of the community that need Turn 5, and more people that need to pass turn 9 (virtually no causals get past turn 9) and only a select few FC's per server have even GOTTEN to Turn 13 let alone clear it.

damn bro. i cant beat my lvl 45 blm quest :mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
Anyone fukk with the relic weapon shyt? I just got my Atma weapon and looked at how to upgrade it to the final Zeta form....:scusthov:

People really spend literally MONTHS raiding the same dungeons and shyt for a +4 on attack? :pachaha:

I thought ATMA farming was ridiculous but everything else after it is boring as fukk and just costs waaaaaaay too much time. :what:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Anyone fukk with the relic weapon shyt? I just got my Atma weapon and looked at how to upgrade it to the final Zeta form....:scusthov:

People really spend literally MONTHS raiding the same dungeons and shyt for a +4 on attack? :pachaha:

I thought ATMA farming was ridiculous but everything else after it is boring as fukk and just costs waaaaaaay too much time. :what:

I didn't bother the Poetics weapon + upgrade is only 5 ilvl below relic Zeta...and not to mention yoshi-p already said that people can catch all the way up in expansion

ReallJc

Pro
Daps
Reppin
LDN
This has got me hooked, got back into this a couple days ago and haven't touched any other game, shyt's additive. :banderas:

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
This has got me hooked, got back into this a couple days ago and haven't touched any other game, shyt's additive. :banderas:

I might get on when the expansion drops. Witcher and battlefield eating all my time up.

Y'all need to come to my world adamantoise doe

Notorious Jerry

Change&Hope Ambassador
Daps
Reppin
Chalmette,LA
I went into WoD as my ilvl 112 drg and was going in
r2880n.png

@dBoyFresh*212 how far you are now breh? we may need to join up.

ReallJc

Pro
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Switch to adamantoise seever. And slow level up in witcher or ffxiv ?

In FFXIV, as you obtain higher levels the exp gain becomes a bit too slow for my liking and although there's dungeons for exp it's got bare elitist type players.

What server you on?

I'm on odin, population's quite good at peak hours.