Final Fantasy XIV

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I thought about picking it up on the recent steam sale but after watching reviews and gameplay videos, I get the vibe is another one of those games/universes where any and everything is possible but black people. Sorry but I can't play a customizable RPG where I can't create a player that I can relate to in 2017.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
I thought about picking it up on the recent steam sale but after watching reviews and gameplay videos, I get the vibe is another one of those games/universes where any and everything is possible but black people. Sorry but I can't play a customizable RPG where I can't create a player that I can relate to in 2017.

Download the character creator instead. Allows you to mess around with characters that you can bring into the game if you decide to join.

They have black facial features, it's the hair that will be the biggest issue. The close cuts look good but forget nice looking dreads or a short fro. But it's Japanese made, so I never expect much.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Playing it now

Reminds me of Kingdom Hearts too much

Such a tease :wow:

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I need another FF mmo. I really wasn't vibing well with FFXIV: don't like how ninja plays and summoner doesn't remind me of traditional FF summoners. BRD was interesting at first, but then they changed it up.

I may come back though if they bring in Blue Mage and make it like FFXI's (one of the GOAT games).