Final Fantasy XIV

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
Let's get a Coli group going. I re-subbed today I'm on adamantoise server. I have a lvl 40 black Mage but I am going to be leveling new classes so basically starting over.

Haven't played in so long there's prolly mad new shyt. Let's do it yall

@Plexxx

Breh I'm too deep on famfrit server I ain't starting over. Getting to 50 is too damn long

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
Any of yall have exp with being a Arcanist or more specifickly summoner? I have a 40 BLM but i started a new class as arc to become a summoner. i like the idea of having lil nikkas fight for you. thats sick. but question is this shyt worth it? also I miss my BLM spells :mjcry:

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
last night sucked they kicked us off for maintenance. i just got back on and a patch is downloading im like WTF. i check the notes and they added MAD shyt. a chocobo race track! Minigames! this is the best game this gen so far

cylde21

Not on Coli website
Daps
Reppin
Massachusetts
no black characters like

c2dc9851f9aaf0eabe3201e8cc92ba0ede960769.jpg__620x345_q85_crop_upscale.jpg

Daps
Reppin
:heh: Turn 5 is easy as fukk up until Twisters.

Now Turn 9...that's a fukking FIGHT....:wow:

The group I am was able to get up to those fukking twisters and dreadnights....the fight is easy now up until to then but by the time everyone is up to speed on the fight the damn clock runs out. :francis:

I've heard the horror stories about turn 9 though. :patrice:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
The group I am was able to get up to those fukking twisters and dreadnights....the fight is easy now up until to then but by the time everyone is up to speed on the fight the damn clock runs out. :francis:

I've heard the horror stories about turn 9 though. :patrice:

Breh, take Turn 5 add another DPS check, smaller arena, divebombs x3, a mechanic that can instantly kill you, and a big ass pillar that if it hits you its fatal (or if it knocks you into the wall, and oh yeah it lights up half the arena so if you get hit by that light it will explode and kill you....and thats just part of it :to:)

Thing to remember on that phase is to keep moving and don't cross paths with ppl. After that its just a matter of assigning a stun locker (PLD, if you have a WAR tank then a DRG).

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
what is turns and coils mean? im 47 blm/32 cnj

Coil is the final endgame raid currently its split into 3 parts of 4 "turns" (well technically Coil 1 has 5 turns but turn 3 doesn't count)

Turn 5 is the end of Coil 1
Turn 9 the end of Coil 2
and Turn 13 the final fight.

There is a Sizable portion of the community that need Turn 5, and more people that need to pass turn 9 (virtually no causals get past turn 9) and only a select few FC's per server have even GOTTEN to Turn 13 let alone clear it.