Final Fantasy XIV

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
ffxiv-2.4-patch-notes-changelog-information.jpg

FFXIV Patch 2.4 is finally here!!! Here’s our “human friendly” FFXIV 2.4 patchnotes and changelog! As usual we will have 2 major chunks in this guide, a starting quest table and new content guide.

ROGUE AND NINJA CLASS!

New dungeons!

Snowcloak: A brand new dungeon featuring FENRIR! The BGM of this dungeon is super sweet!
Sastasha (Hard): It’s DEFINITELY Pirates!
Sunken Temple of Qarn (Hard): Avoirdupois, come back…

New Primal Battle: Shiva

Well, finally! One of the three primary elemental summons(in the FF universe): Ifrit, Ramuh and Shiva are finally complete! The Shiva encounter location name is: The Akh Afah Ampitheatre. (Shiva preview in trailer)

The Final Coil of Bahamut

The sweet name on that one! 2.4 DELIVERS with, almost certainly, 4 more bosses! Is it time to see… “Him”? Item level is 130. Supposedly boss 3 and 4 are “Huge Spoilers”. The Oil of Time and Sands of Time system will be re-implemented in this coil (with different name of course). The new High Allagan gear (130) is called DREADWYRM.

You have come far… to know the truth.

Turn 10: “Allagan Behemoth”
Turn 11: “Allagan Hydra”
Turn 12: ???
Turn 13: “Is it Bahamut?”

New tomestone: Poetics. (Tomestone Gear)
Mythology is now gone, Soldiery taking its place. Poetics is the new highest tier tomestone. Poetics tomestone gear is called IRONWORKS, with raid drop upgrades AUGMENTED IRONWORKS.

i110 Crafted Gear, New Glamor Gear

i110 Crafted left-side is confirmed. i110 right side (accessories) will probably come in a future patch.

Crafter & Gatherer Updates

New gear and recipes will be available for DOH and DOL classes. Here’s the breakdown…

New slots for both DOL and DOH

• Off-hand
    • Hands
    • Legs
    • Feet
DOL ONLY

• Chest
IXALI OAKNOTS are very important for these upgrades. So if you’ve been lazing off in your Ehcatl Nine quests… (like me) it’s time to help some beastmen.

Full 2.4 patch notes:
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/4a7a48cd010551b65b1e0f03b318d0d45bf52d59

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
guys im level 42 or 43 right now im trying to lvl to 50 where should i be questing at? dungeon ques are like 30 - 40 min now it sux! i need something to do while i wait i just need a good area to chill at

get to lvl 44 then get the quest for Dzamael Darkhold get the clear and get to about lvl 47 then....you can group pull the first room in Dzamael and AoE them down in like 5 mins....you can do that all the way to lvl 50.

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
just resubbed :wow:

what server is everybody on? im on gilgamesh but im down to move and link up with coli brehs :blessed:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Do you get to pick what server to be on ??

Yeah you pick after creating your character. Make sure to pick a busy one tho. My first server was dead as fukk so I started over on Famfrit

Nah breh. If you don't want the executive producer......alll in the video....all on the record....DANCIN'...........Come to Gilgamesh :win:

Its the most busy NA server, has active hours basically all day and is the official Reddit server so you always have the ability to hit the forums there an ask for groups and help if you arent in a FC.

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
Nah breh. If you don't want the executive producer......alll in the video....all on the record....DANCIN'...........Come to Gilgamesh :win:

Its the most busy NA server, has active hours basically all day and is the official Reddit server so you always have the ability to hit the forums there an ask for groups and help if you arent in a FC.

Gilgamesh is full and I don't even see famfrit can you transfer later on in the game ??

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
Let's get a Coli group going. I re-subbed today I'm on adamantoise server. I have a lvl 40 black Mage but I am going to be leveling new classes so basically starting over.

Haven't played in so long there's prolly mad new shyt. Let's do it yall

@Plexxx