Final Fantasy XIV: Endwalker wins Metacritics' #1 Award for PlayStation Exclusive

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
i really don't know why the default argument is "not everyone has a pc that can run max settings"

ff14 is not a demanding game to run and i'd argue that the vast majority of its players don't run it on godlike settings nor do they care. when it comes to mmos, people will always choose pc over consoles :unimpressed: its about accessibility

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
PC gaming is mostly a western thing. The vast majority of players in Japan (where the game is made) play on console. The developers of SE actually make the game with controller first. Yoshi P plays on a controller. All the dev videos they release are on a controller.
Uh...you know you can play PC games with a controller, right?

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i really don't know why the default argument is "not everyone has a pc that can run max settings"

ff14 is not a demanding game to run and i'd argue that the vast majority of its players don't run it on godlike settings nor do they care. when it comes to mmos, people will always choose pc over consoles :unimpressed: its about accessibility

i played FFXI for like 3 years on PS2.. When i heard other players say what they can do on PC, i switched to pc and never looked back.. The mods you can use make the game so much easier. I started FFXIV on PS3 but once i heard about the mods i switched to Pc. Now my PC is top notch and i play all games on PC because in 2021 all games are cross platform. Ps5 is great value for your money but i think it's limited.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Uh...you know you can play PC games with a controller, right?

i came from console so even i play all games with controller. These guys act like you can't use ANY controller you want on PC.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
4210-A5-B5-0-EFE-41-AD-8902-F2151-D097-D93.jpg

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
im just here to neg op retarded ass for that lying ass title :dead: not only is the shyt not a ps5 exclusive (its ps4 too) its not a console exclusive either (pc)

its funny how you nikkas in here discussing this game but was crickets when i tried to get the coli free company poppin tho :mjpls: fake ass nikkas

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
im just here to neg op retarded ass for that lying ass title :dead: not only is the shyt not a ps5 exclusive (its ps4 too) its not a console exclusive either (pc)

its funny how you nikkas in here discussing this game but was crickets when i tried to get the coli free company poppin tho :mjpls: fake ass nikkas

I joined.

But that is the definition of a console exclusive

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Whats your point? Are you arguing that because a pc version exist that the ps4/ps5 version doesn’t exist? It’s still a playstation console exclusive and runs great on it. You don’t need an expensive pc to play it

I’ve actually played the game :yeshrug:

No one plays this shyt on console