Final Fantasy XIV: Endwalker wins Metacritics' #1 Award for PlayStation Exclusive

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No ur 100% wrong here, breh above you is spot on

Ffxiv is extremely casual and you can clear the entire main story and extreme trials in dungeon gear

Savage raids is the only time dps matters and only an extremely small amount of the population does savage raiding seriously

I would say go as far as saying there are more "role players" that treat the game like the Sims and just log on to chat then there are raiders

I already beat the main story and I'll probably level a few other jobs then unsuscribe for 6 months until new patches come out like I always do

Ffxiv is not hard-core at all

Talking about main scenario is just proof you're a scrub. You can clear everything in this game WITH TIME! I'M NOT SPENDING EXTRA DAYS DOING SOME shyt THAT TAKES 10 MINUTES! If you don't do savage then why are you even playing. Makes no sense at all..

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
There is literally no advantage you have dpsing on a PC vs a console. This is not wow.

The only mods people use on pc are fflogs to see dps numbers or shades to make the game look better
you can't even select a target as well. not even harping on the other stuff. with as cluttered and chaotic as everything can get, being able to quickly jump to targets as needed is kind of a big deal because you will get your whole fukking party wiped over missed inputs and dropping mechanics :dead: this is obvious shyt that realllllly shouldn't have you twisted up

im not even getting on ability rotations, macros, UI setups, etc. i'm talking about basic stuff there's no point in getting obtuse over.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you can't even select a target as well. not even harping on the other stuff. with as cluttered and chaotic as everything can get, being able to quickly jump to targets as needed is kind of a big deal because you will get your whole fukking party wiped over missed inputs and dropping mechanics :dead: this is obvious shyt that realllllly shouldn't have you twisted up

im not even getting on ability rotations, macros, UI setups, etc. i'm talking about basic stuff there's no point in getting obtuse over.

Not having ACT is like a sports player with no stats. How can you improve if you don't know what your weakness is. You're just running around being inefficient as hell. ACT should be in the game but they know hardcore players would just kick all the casuals.

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps

Aye who do you think you talking to Clown

I'm a vet at this shyt, legacy status, tats on my back 9.99 SE discount for life, big boy servers, primal

What server you on???

I've tanked , healed, dps at the highest levels on pc and ps, commendation king

How bout we do this..get on your pc I'll get on the 5, pull out you act logs and let's both dps and see what's good, guarantee you will be lower than me. Synced shyt so you won't cry about ilvl. And I make it look beautiful too, think you watching a DBZ episode seeing me play

And that faqqot @Goldz-n-hoez can get this work too

What's up?

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I'm a vet at this shyt, legacy status, tats on my back 9.99 SE discount for life, big boy servers, primal

What server you on???

How bout we do this..get on your pc I'll get on the 5, pull out you act logs and let's both dps and see what's good, guarantee you will be lower than me. Synced shyt so you won't cry about ilvl. And I make it look beautiful too, think you watching a DBZ episode seeing me play

What's up?

Name and server or stfu

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

What server you on???

What's up?
if you want to argue that toggling between units individually or relying on hit detection to auto-switch for you reliably over point and click just say that and let everyone know what time you on:unimpressed:

can't believe its 2021 and instead of acknowledging the obvious, we got people that want to e-thug it up and have a dps-off in the same sentence :mjlol: yal tell on yourselves over the most trifling shyt

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
yoe3ys9yj6a81.png

ⓑⓞⓝ ⓑⓞⓝ

A Magical Thing ✨
Daps
Hi

I hope it's okay to bump this thread.
Anyone here still play? I'm casual but having fun when I do play. I'm still a trial player so I'm living the single life right now. Is it more fun with people to actually talk to on there and be in those free company? I agree with the poster up, there are a lot of buttons. I'm using the Xbox controller on PC as I find it more comfortable and I can chill. My favorite classes I've tried so far are the crafting classes and the fishing boat is fun too. Oh, I've only tried one battle class. It's cool.

Figured out the cross hotbar. Literally changed the game. If you use controller, it could help with all the buttons.

Last edited:

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
Hi

I hope it's okay to bump this thread.
Anyone here still play? I'm casual but having fun when I do play. I'm still a trial player so I'm living the single life right now. Is it more fun with people to actually talk to on there and be in those free company? I agree with the poster up, there are a lot of buttons. I'm using the Xbox controller on PC as I find it more comfortable and I can chill. My favorite classes I've tried so far are the crafting classes and the fishing boat is fun too. Oh, I've only tried one battle class. It's cool.

Figured out the cross hotbar. Literally changed the game. If you use controller, it could help with all the buttons.
Enjoy the free trial. Its easily the best trial in gaming right now. You're playing through thousands of dollars worth of redesigns and relatively stress free dungeons.

I use controller mostly but sometimes use both when I'm on more long-lasting, challenging content. Its definitely more fun to find a cool group of people. When I do MSQ (main story quests) i do it solo but im always chatting or reading from my FC at the same time. People are gonna try to recruit you, just make sure their vibe is right for you. I've met alot of people on there since I've been playing on and off for awhile. People come and go (or worse, pass away), so it is what it is. Getting back into it after a break its kind of a challenge tho later on. I mostly do Gold Saucer. Best content in the game imo lol.

ⓑⓞⓝ ⓑⓞⓝ

A Magical Thing ✨
Daps
Enjoy the free trial. Its easily the best trial in gaming right now. You're playing through thousands of dollars worth of redesigns and relatively stress free dungeons.

I use controller mostly but sometimes use both when I'm on more long-lasting, challenging content. Its definitely more fun to find a cool group of people. When I do MSQ (main story quests) i do it solo but im always chatting or reading from my FC at the same time. People are gonna try to recruit you, just make sure their vibe is right for you. I've met alot of people on there since I've been playing on and off for awhile. People come and go (or worse, pass away), so it is what it is. Getting back into it after a break its kind of a challenge tho later on. I mostly do Gold Saucer. Best content in the game imo lol.
Hi
Thank you, I'll do that. I only wish they'd raise the gil cap. I've hit the cap multiple times and I'm running out of ways to spend it. The MSQ picked up after a while and I'm beginning to love the story. The Gold Saucer is fun. My favorite game so far is Triple Triad. I want to try racing though. I'm also feeling the Sabotender Emperador mount.

Oh and the music: :whew:.