Final Fantasy XIV: Endwalker wins Metacritics' #1 Award for PlayStation Exclusive

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
If you have a good PC i have no idea why you'd play an MMO on a console :gucci:

Because a lot of people have consoles. Can we stop acting like having a high end pc is common?

I played it on PS4 and PS5, it’s absolutely fine. The game came out in 2013, it has cross play and you can use mouse and keyboard with it.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Breh said "another one :wow:" and proceeded to get demolished
loldenzel.png

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because a lot of people have consoles. Can we stop acting like having a high end pc is common?

I played it on PS4 and PS5, it’s absolutely fine. The game came out in 2013, it has cross play and you can use mouse and keyboard with it.
:mjlol:

144fps

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Whats your point? Are you arguing that because a pc version exist that the ps4/ps5 version doesn’t exist? It’s still a playstation console exclusive and runs great on it. You don’t need an expensive pc to play it

I’ve actually played the game :yeshrug:

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whats your point? Are you arguing that because a pc version exist that the ps4/ps5 version doesn’t exist?

I played it on PS5 after playing on Pc and got a headache from how choppy it was compared to PC.. My PS5 only exist because there's no next gen sports games on PC yet.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:hhh: your the worst kind of player if you think people cant dps on console. Especially on a game like ffxiv where the jobs are so cookie cutter you are rarely seeing a 2-3% difference on a parse

PC gaming is mostly a western thing. The vast majority of players in Japan (where the game is made) play on console. The developers of SE actually make the game with controller first. Yoshi P plays on a controller. All the dev videos they release are on a controller.

I have ffxiv on ps5 and pc like most people. I beat endwalker on the ps5 so I could sit comfy on the couch with a big screen and surround sound and enjoy the story. If I raid or want to check out my dps logs Ill jump on the PC.

And FFXIV is the number 1 MMO in the world right now already surpassing WOW. It is a big advantage for sony to offer that exclusively on their consoles

Also FFXIV has just as many monthly subscribers as gamepass :sas2:

LMAO.. I play on PC cause my gaming monitor is better than my OLED.. I have Astro a50 so the sound is fine.. I rather play at the highest settings than be some struggle console guy..

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

I played it on PS5 after playing on Pc and got a headache from how choppy it was compared to PC.. My PS5 only exist because there's no next gen sports games on PC yet.

It runs at 60fps, that give you a headache? Stop playing video games or go see a doctor:rudy:

You pc nitwits run into every thread talking nonsense

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It runs at 60fps, that give you a headache? Stop playing video games or go see a doctor:rudy:

When you start gaming at 144-240 FPS it's really hard to play the same game at 60 fps.. I'm not joking, i went from playing a game 10 hrs straight then i jumped on the PS5 version to compare and after 30 mins i couldn't take it. You never achieved these many FPS before so you're gonna compare a $500 machine to my $3000 PC :mjlol:.. My gaming monitor is like 1k man

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps

nikka i aint talking about most people. If you have a pc that can run the reccomended settings, you taking an L playing a genre born and raised on the PC on a console :russ:

I'm not on some console war mess cause thats that broke boi lane, but you definitely losing if you have the options to play FPS and MMORPGs on a PC but you play on the console :picard:

If you don't have a choice it is what it is. But if you do, you gotta move better.

When you start gaming at 144-240 FPS it's really hard to play the same game at 60 fps.. I'm not joking, i went from playing a game 10 hrs straight then i jumped on the PS5 version to compare and after 30 mins i couldn't take it. You never achieved these many FPS before so you're gonna compare a $500 machine to my $3000 PC :mjlol:.. My gaming monitor is like 1k man

Hooking up the PC to a big TV with G sync and playing with a low latency mouse and keyboard at 120fps with the highest settings at genuine 4k resolution:wow: its hard to go back when you've had a taste of that luxury :wow:

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka i aint talking about most people. If you have a pc that can run the reccomended settings, you taking an L playing a genre born and raised on the PC on a console :russ:

I'm not on some console war mess cause thats that broke boi lane, but you definitely losing if you have the options to play FPS and MMORPGs on a PC but you play on the console :picard:

Keep in mind that FFXIV came out on PS3... My laptop in 2013 ran this game :mjlol:.. A basic PC can run this..

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Keep in mind that FFXIV came out on PS3... My laptop in 2013 ran this game :mjlol:.. A basic PC can run this..
And there are probably some mods now to make the shyt look even better :wow:

I'm hoping my crypto investments do well. I need to get back into that high end PC lane :banderas: