Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Trailer looks good, but the fact that this is the first teaser we’ve had in several years makes me not even care when this drops. It’s obviously gonna be on PS5, unless they make some surprise announcement that this will drop later this year or early next which will not happen :mjlol:

I’m still copping day 1, but my expectations aren’t that high cuz I’ve seen this routine from this team twice already (FFXV and KH3) - game goes through development hell, game is released but is lacking serious content, and then game becomes a disappointment considering all the time it took to make it. And if we’re still doing the episodic thing, that just makes things even more likely for it to be released for the PS5.

Atleast they made Cloud not as skinny as he was in the last teaser. That shyt looked weird to me. Also what happened to Sephiroth’s original VA? And I believe that’s the same VA for Barrett from before which is a black guy.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Trailer looks good, but the fact that this is the first teaser we’ve had in several years makes me not even care when this drops. It’s obviously gonna be on PS5, unless they make some surprise announcement that this will drop later this year or early next which will not happen :mjlol:

I’m still copping day 1, but my expectations aren’t that high cuz I’ve seen this routine from this team twice already (FFXV and KH3) - game goes through development hell, game is released but is lacking serious content, and then game becomes a disappointment considering all the time it took to make it. And if we’re still doing the episodic thing, that just makes things even more likely for it to be released for the PS5.

Atleast they made Cloud not as skinny as he was in the last teaser. That shyt looked weird to me. Also what happened to Sephiroth’s original VA? And I believe that’s the same VA for Barrett from before which is a black guy.

I ain’t paying for it

I’ll buy it once all episodes are released

Not going to support their grifting tho

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Folks getting easily bamboozled by the graphics. Square hasn't made a great game in a long time they will screw this up somehow. But everyone is under the spell of nostalgia.

Daps
Reppin
Nostalgia the only thing Square has going for this game. I will admit the Aerith death scene will rough to see again since she’s not some PS1 blocky character and has a voice this time around. :mjcry:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Final Fantasy VII Remake still a multi-part series - Gematsu

If they're still comparing this to say FFXIII which is "three parts" e.g. episodic then that means the first release might be 50~60 hours. I wonder what they will add/change because I assume people imagine the game will flow and play exactly like the original game except with better graphics.

ced-ff7.jpg

Do people forget about the original game???:heh:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ced-ff7.jpg

Do people forget about the original game???:heh:
Lol I don't think you read my post correctly, I said people who think it'll be JUST LIKE the old games in structure and flow. From what I'm thinking, it'll essentially be the original game's story sprawled out with new content and original content expanded to take up more time.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Lol I don't think you read my post correctly, I said people who think it'll be JUST LIKE the old games in structure and flow. From what I'm thinking, it'll essentially be the original game's story sprawled out with new content and original content expanded to take up more time.

:ld: got it....