Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
Fuuuuck it though. It’s the only true AAA jrpgs we get. I’ll get hype now and be disappointed later. Plus 13 and 15 are not that bad. 7-8/10 games. Nostalgia will do so much for this game it can easily be the best FF of the HD era.

Basically what I’m saying is, we both are copping day one regardless lol, no reason to be pessimistic about it

It's actually kinda funny, because XIII and XV aren't all that bad games. XV's lucky to turn out the way it did, because it was cursed by development hell and almost didn't come out at all. XIII's issues were mostly lack of towns and the fact that a lot of the lore was in the datalog. People point to those games as the standard, but it's not like they sat in a boarding room and said "Let's release a divisive and troubled game to the masses... and then offer to fix it for them... for a price. :mjlit:" It's more beneficial to release a masterpiece at launch and THEN milk it, look at Persona 5 for example. P4 took YEARS for it to get everything P5 got, now we have everything in the time-span of two years. Square would love to get a game out (other than Nier Automata) to get THAT level of respect and praise. XV just gets the "........Well, I guess I'll buy this DLC. :francis:" treatment. Which I can't blame people for feeling either. But I will say that Square knows how important this game is, if they fukk it up, they're done.

And to those who have grievances about the episodic format (which they've said it's NOT episodic, it's in PARTS... Very important distinction)... They've said that if it would be on the same disc, a lot of stuff would have to be sacrificed and it wouldn't live up to the legacy of the original. They've also said that each entry will be a full-game experience, and they're also using this as a chance to flesh things out more like AVALANCHE. People forget that this game shipped out in a 3-disc package, and if we're expecting the same groundbreaking quality... Not a stretch to think that it's gonna take more than one entry to make it happen.

Either you get Part 1 now and wait for the other ones to come out, you wait until God knows how long to buy all of the parts at once OR you get the game on one disc and it's filled with cut corners and missed potential. That's why it confuses me when fans don't like it when games get delayed or it's been a while since you hear a release date, then we get the game, and that's when fans say "Yeah, this needed another year, this is rushed AF". Cooler heads will prevail, XV needed the extra year once they restarted development and it shows. But P5 was supposed to come out in 2014 and dropped in 2016 in Japan. Look how that turned out.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The graphics looks amazing...:leon:

but I need to see how the combat plays in real time..:ehh: it could be fun and fast forcing you to think on your feet but it could suck... I'm hoping it doesn't suck...