Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
bytch alert
He's right. Yall look at Square JRPGs now like XIII and XV and shyt on them. Don't let nostalgia blind you here. This might use the story of a classic game bun underneath it looks like the other modern Square games.

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
He's right. Yall look at Square JRPGs now like XIII and XV and shyt on them. Don't let nostalgia blind you here. This might use the story of a classic game bun underneath it looks like the other modern Square games.

Fuuuuck it though. It’s the only true AAA jrpgs we get. I’ll get hype now and be disappointed later. Plus 13 and 15 are not that bad. 7-8/10 games. Nostalgia will do so much for this game it can easily be the best FF of the HD era.

Basically what I’m saying is, we both are copping day one regardless lol, no reason to be pessimistic about it

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Dont cry when you gotta throw down an extra 40 for episode 2 p*ssy
yall tripping but itss cool action rpg is fukking awesome that but thats ok and i loved the old games.

if they make it episodic I wait it all comes out buy of year edtion for cheap..

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
This is the same company that made XIII and XV. Square Enix doesn't even relate to the company Square was when it made this game. This game will probably be rough as hell. It's like Kanye West. He doesn't even relate to who he was when he was making good music. He's so far away from that person he can't recapture that magic and innocence.

I think Kanye was the same nikka we was just fooled

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Fuuuuck it though. It’s the only true AAA jrpgs we get. I’ll get hype now and be disappointed later. Plus 13 and 15 are not that bad. 7-8/10 games. Nostalgia will do so much for this game it can easily be the best FF of the HD era.

Basically what I’m saying is, we both are copping day one regardless lol, no reason to be pessimistic about it

Rather ff have tales budgets and stay true to what they were

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Xll and XV were pure trash tho, they deserve to be shytted on.

Hostile

All Star
Daps
I swear y'all buy anything. This looks no better than the other trash Square puts out.