Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
I'm expecting it to be released with the PS5

So probably October 2019 since the PS5 will be announced in fall of this year with a Spring release date but delayed until the following year

There was reports of an announcement sometime around fall?

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
This shyt is gonna be the 90s Star Wars movies.

Can only imagine the fukkery in the script.

Super Cheech

I Feel So Westcoast
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles / SOHH Icey
Shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
I'm going with the 10 year developers curse on this one...

If it hits the 10 year mark, its usually a dud. While FF15 was fundamentally "solid", everything that mattered about the game, was the purest definition of lame....and that's if we exclude the travesty that was/is the Gold Saucer dlc fail.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Final Fantasy VII Remake’s Cloud character design has changed

FF7R-Cloud-Change_02-07-18.jpg

During a talk show at the Final Fantasy “Farewell Stories” 30th Anniversary Exhibition, which is running Mori Arts Center Gallery in Roppongi Hills, Tokyo until February 28, Square Enix debuted four new in-development screenshots of Final Fantasy VII Remake. Unfortunately, those screenshots were limited to those in attendance, and it was said that there are no plans to release them online for quite some time.

According to Twitter reports from the event, Cloud’s design has changed from what we have previously seen. Final Fantasy VII Remake development lead Naoki Hamaguchi said the new design “finally got the OK from [director and original character designer Tetsuya] Nomura.” Either their hard work paid off or Nomura thought the final design was sufficient enough to recognize it as “the closest to the original [design] among those created so far.” Hamaguchi also said the development system is in good order and doing well.

The screenshots themselves featured Cloud and the members of Avalanche. Twitter reports describe Biggs as super handsome, Wedge as refreshingly chubby, and Jessie as cute. And while Cloud has an immaturity suitable for his age, he is still handsome. Everything seems to have been remade from the previously released trailer.
@-DMP-
Put Final Fantasy or Final Fantasy 7 tags in your thread.
It took me a minute to find this thread.
Didn't realize you called it ff7