Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

Black Cac

neg me if you love white women
Daps
What are you talking about? Kingdom hearts 1 was very much done by Square. What are you mentioning me for? What do I have to do with anything?
Disney still owns the rights to Kingdom Hearts, its disneys game. I dont care who did it. You dapped him when he was wrong.

KH is a game done by disney and square. Disney owns the rights to everything in the game including the name except for the FF characters point blank period.

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dumb nikkas don't realize that ff7 set pieces were just pre-rendered stills. Imagine all of that rendered into 3D, that will be one fukking massive game.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Disney still owns the rights to Kingdom Hearts, its disneys game. I dont care who did it. You dapped him when he was wrong.

KH is a game done by disney and square. Disney owns the rights to everything in the game including the name except for the FF characters point blank period.
I'm confused about what your argument is here. He made a comment about silly Angel wings on characters and blamed Square for it. How is that an incorrect statement. Throwing wings on their characters was 100% Squares decision. Way before kingdom hearts was even a thought in anyone's mind, Square was throwing wings on their characters for no reason to make them look "cool". I dapped him because I agree that it was a bit of a goofy decision. And why in the blue hell am I explaining a DAP anyway? Let me find some of your comments to DAP so you can chill out.

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
I need to stop you right there because they're remaking a '97 game in 2015. The main problem in this thread is people seem to think Square will make multiple games that each rival a modern open world RPG....and that's virtually impossible.

The only counter argument I see is "well, 'FFVII' has a ton of lore/characters/story"....which is a good example of why the remake would be that long....but no examples of how.

For example, I seen someone say :ohhh:"what if Midgar is the same size as Novigrad?"....which is :mjlol:as hell because that's the major city in "TW3", a game that cost $81 million to make. This "FFVII" shyt has multiple parts, and people think a single part will have a city equal to "TW3", an entire game? :dahell:

All together the parts, episodes, whatever, might equal "TW3". Anybody expecting any more is delusional.

Fred.

Perhaps I'm not aware of the true argument at hand. But I don't think each piece will be as big as a game like Witcher. I was just saying final fantasy is not a small game nor universe and to say so is idiotic just as much as it is wrong.