Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Your comparing a game in 2015 to something from 97. Ofcourse it will look minor in comparison, but back in its time with things being all relative it was a huge game. One can reasonably suspect that with advances in technology and the lore of the universe the remake can rival TW3
Yeah, and the Witcher didn't need 15 years and multiple episodes to exist :martin:

Black Cac

neg me if you love white women
Daps
Umm no, it's never been disneys game.
I swear this is the most annoying thing to talk about in gaming because people never want to admit this. Disney owns the rights to kingdom hearts and all characters in it except the FF characters. They even made a game on their own without Square.

Disney owns Kingdom Hearts, deal with it :mjlol:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think people don't like this version of FF7...they're nickel and dimeing a classic title....pretty sure we would've all been fine with reskins and hd graphics and everything else left a lone.

That's exactly what I was hoping for

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I swear this is the most annoying thing to talk about in gaming because people never want to admit this. Disney owns the rights to kingdom hearts and all characters in it except the FF characters. They even made a game on their own without Square.

Disney owns Kingdom Hearts, deal with it :mjlol:
They may own it. But it's always been square who develops the games and makes the design decisions.

Black Cac

Daps
They may own it. But it's always been square who develops the games and makes the design decisions.
And its been disney to have the final say. We know (well most yall obv dont) that square published it, but they dont own the rights. so just admit you were wrong

Sora
" Sora originally wielded a weapon resembling a chainsaw; however, the weapon was not well received by Disney which led Nomura to redesign the weapon into a Keyblade."

Black Cac

Daps
Only one sector was destroyed when the pillar fell. The story isn't even great and has a lot of confusion to it. It was never explained why the hell you fight someone at the end who has wings and looks like an angel or why half the shyt is going on until you watch YouTube videos explaining everything
why do you need explanation of why someone who isnt even human transforms into shyt?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
And its been disney to have the final say. We know (well most yall obv dont) that square published it, but they dont own the rights. so just admit you were wrong

Sora
" Sora originally wielded a weapon resembling a chainsaw; however, the weapon was not well received by Disney which led Nomura to redesign the weapon into a Keyblade."
If square developed it and published it then it's their game.

This is like saying the Arkham games are not rocksteady's games cause DC owns the rights. :martin:

Black Cac

Daps
If square developed it and published it then it's their game.

This is like saying the Arkham games are not rocksteady's games cause DC owns the rights. :martin:
Square owns the rights to the FF characters

Disney owns the rights to the name Kingdom hearts (its on their wiki site/page and Sora/any other non FF character. Keep disagreeing if you want to you mental midget but its not gonna change the truth

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Square owns the rights to the FF characters

Disney owns the rights to the name Kingdom hearts (its on their wiki site/page and Sora/any other non FF character. Keep disagreeing if you want to you mental midget but its not gonna change the truth
Square made the game. Doesn't matter who owns the rights.

Is batman Arkham knight rocksteady's game?

Black Cac

Daps
Square made the game. Doesn't matter who owns the rights.

Is batman Arkham knight rocksteady's game?
dont know nor care who owns the rights or whatever with the arkham series. I know your game meach and you just troll and stay saying stupid shyt, constantly deflecting and moving the goal post. Disney OWNs kingdom hearts and the non FF characters. A new Kingdom Hearts game can not happen unless Disney says yes, not the other way around. Im done arguing with your remedial ass

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Your comparing a game in 2015 to something from 97....

I need to stop you right there because they're remaking a '97 game in 2015. The main problem in this thread is people seem to think Square will make multiple games that each rival a modern open world RPG....and that's virtually impossible.

The only counter argument I see is "well, 'FFVII' has a ton of lore/characters/story"....which is a good example of why the remake would be that long....but no examples of how.

For example, I seen someone say :ohhh:"what if Midgar is the same size as Novigrad?"....which is :mjlol:as hell because that's the major city in "TW3", a game that cost $81 million to make. This "FFVII" shyt has multiple parts, and people think a single part will have a city equal to "TW3", an entire game? :dahell:

All together the parts, episodes, whatever, might equal "TW3". Anybody expecting any more is delusional.

Fred.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
dont know nor care who owns the rights or whatever with the arkham series. I know your game meach and you just troll and stay saying stupid shyt, constantly deflecting and moving the goal post. Disney OWNs kingdom hearts and the non FF characters. A new Kingdom Hearts game can not happen unless Disney says yes, not the other way around. Im done arguing with your remedial ass
I have not trolled anything. You are dodging the question cause you know your logic is dumb as fukk.

Square created the game, they developed the game, and they published it. Who owns the rights doesn't matter.

Disney can't make a Kingdom Hearts game unless square says yes. :martin: