Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
If it was something like mass effect, something they were proud of, they would have said it from from the jump. If this was really an epic adventure spanning hundreds of hours and a continuing story like mass effect they would have said it and been very clear about it.

Not just a brief sentence at the end of a random press release.

"FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKEwill be told across a multi-part series, with each entry providing its own unique experience."

Is the official statement. Doesn't sound like a multi 40 hour epic experience to me:martin:
When the game is on rails like KHs one I will just laugh. I'll pick it up once the whole game is done and on discount. Not going to pay 60 dollars for a themepark experience in a videogame.

And here you have two ignorant bigots ladies and gents.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And here you have two ignorant bigots ladies and gents.
That quote doesn't describe very much of what the final product will be. People are guessing on both negative and postive results. No one knows when it comes to SE because they have been really fukking up ever since FF13.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Only one sector was destroyed when the pillar fell. The story isn't even great and has a lot of confusion to it. It was never explained why the hell you fight someone at the end who has wings and looks like an angel or why half the shyt is going on until you watch YouTube videos explaining everything

Dat Safer Sephiroth
Ray-Liotta-Laughing-In-Goodfellas-Gif.gif

The only time fandom was halted, and I was just sitting there pondering; "who the fukk thought this would work? Does Mako give you wings?"

Then we see Cloud get wings in KH and I'm just like "really Square?" worst than when they try to push Cat ear/lion tailed characters in their games.

Black Cac

neg me if you love white women
Daps
Dat Safer Sephiroth

The only time fandom was halted, and I was just sitting there pondering; "who the fukk thought this would work? Does Mako give you wings?"

Then we see Cloud get wings in KH and I'm just like "really Square?" worst than when they try to push Cat ear/lion tailed characters in their games.
Its disneys game

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dat Safer Sephiroth

Maybe the nikka was trying to be like Kefka? shyt was random as fukk. In KH I was looking at cloud like the fukk is wrong with you? One wing tho? That's why my nikka Vincent stays G but his off shot game was wack.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Not feeling optimistic about the episodic approach. Well see how it works out.

I just don't see where they think that would be the appeal after, the travesty in the lay-away game that is the new Hitman game. We accepted it with Telltale because it was choose your own adventure/Goosebumps with a twist. FF7's story has been (re)told countless times...there's no twist to reveal, no big bang, no; road not yet traveled.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I just don't see where they think that would be the appeal after, the travesty in the lay-away game that is the new Hitman game. We accepted it with Telltale because it was choose your own adventure/Goosebumps with a twist. FF7's story has been (re)told countless times...there's no twist to reveal, no big bang, no; road not yet traveled.
My first thought was this seems like a very lazy approach allowing them to release bits and pieces of a complete game. I could be wrong. I haven't seen enough episodic games to know whether this will work or not. I certainly haven't seen an episodic RPG before.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
People really acting like FF7 was not a huge game now ?:mindblown:

It really wasn't, especially not compared to what is considered huge games nowadays. The shyt was around 60ish hours if you did everything the game had to offer. A large chunk of time added onto that would be from not knowing where you're supposed to go or what you're supposed to do.

There's an option in "TW3" to turn off all map markers and play it like an old school RPG....which is damn near impossible because the world is so big. @daze23 has been playing it like that for months.

Fred.

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
It really wasn't, especially not compared to what is considered huge games nowadays. The shyt was around 60ish hours if you did everything the game had to offer. A large chunk of time added onto that would be from not knowing where you're supposed to go or what you're supposed to do.

There's an option in "TW3" to turn off all map markers and play it like an old school RPG....which is damn near impossible because the world is so big. @daze23 has been playing it like that for months.

Fred.

Your comparing a game in 2015 to something from 97. Ofcourse it will look minor in comparison, but back in its time with things being all relative it was a huge game. One can reasonably suspect that with advances in technology and the lore of the universe the remake can rival TW3