Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all are super emotional. We don't even know what context nikkas mean episodic. Technically, crisis core was episodic. Metal Gear Solid V is episodic. Even if they skip bullshyt like Kalm and say "end of chapter one" it's episodic.

They didn't even use the term episodic iirc.

But you are right, this thread is just motherfukkers bytching about everything even though almost nothing has been clarified yet. It was the same after Shenmue 3, and the exact same people as well. :scust:

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
SE is a cluster fukk, they have announced four huge titles, KH3, FF15, FF7 remake, and Star Ocean 5. What they should have done is worked on KH3 and FF15 until they were both close to complete and then announce FF 7 remake. Star Ocean, I think is something a third party team does and they just publish the game but still, they really need to get a handle on time management.
A cluster fukk who fixed FF XIV.
They announced the FF7 Remake because they are nearing completion with the XV and KH3 obviously.
They are a business this is how they make money. People wanted them to be more transparent, and they are.
What more do you want?
You could stop trying to impose your damn cultural values on theirs, bigot.

They fixed that atrocities which was XIV, so I believe that FF15 will deliver, KH3 will deliver. fukk Star Ocean 5 cuz I don't give a fukk about that game :camby: and FF7 R will fukkING DELIVER

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm saying. I'm reading the thread like :what: because the only reason episodes seem good, is because people are impatient. And the only reason people are impatient, is because they announced it.

Fred.

Where did Square use the word 'episode'?

Motherfukkers are consciously trying to connect this game to Telltale stuff to shyt on Square. shyt is pathetic.

Daps
Reppin
Canada

Motherfukkers are consciously trying to connect this game to Telltale stuff to shyt on Square. shyt is pathetic.
Shuhei didnt seem bothered by the term "episode" when a fan tweeted it to him. Doesn't mean much but it's something.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A cluster fukk who fixed FF XIV.
They announced the FF7 Remake because they are nearing completion with the XV and KH3 obviously.
They are a business this is how they make money. People wanted them to be more transparent, and they are.
What more do you want?
You could stop trying to impose your damn cultural values on theirs, bigot.

They fixed that atrocities which was XIV, so I believe that FF15 will deliver, KH3 will deliver. fukk Star Ocean 5 cuz I don't give a fukk about that game :camby: and FF7 R will fukkING DELIVER
no one over the age of 15 should be playing a fukking MMO, they should be working and being a boss with a side hussle. Living life. IDGAF about FFXIV, nothing but a bunch of furry lovers on that shyt.

This nikka sound like he has a Tifa fleshlight. :dead:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shuhei didnt seem bothered by the term "episode" when a fan tweeted it to him. Doesn't mean much but it's something.

That's hardcore reaching breh. Shu isnt involved in this game.

Square intentionally used 'multi-part', which tells us nothing about the length of the game and is suggestive of stuff like Mass Effect.

They didn't use episodic, which in gaming had always meant short 2-5 hour games.

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
no one over the age of 15 should be playing a fukking MMO, they should be working and being a boss with a side hussle. Living life. IDGAF about FFXIV, nothing but a bunch of furry lovers on that shyt.
Wow here you go again with your ignorant oppressive bigotry. It's clear you have an agenda versus Square Enix and the PS4.
You fukking xbot.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Episode, multi-part, chapters....whatever the fukk. My point still stands. The sole reason it's seen as a good thing is so you won't have to wait for a game you didn't even need to know existed until it was ready.

Fred.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
That's hardcore reaching breh. Shu isnt involved in this game.

Square intentionally used 'multi-part', which tells us nothing about the length of the game and is suggestive of stuff like Mass Effect.

They didn't use episodic, which in gaming had always meant short 2-5 hour games.
If it was something like mass effect, something they were proud of, they would have said it from from the jump. If this was really an epic adventure spanning hundreds of hours and a continuing story like mass effect they would have said it and been very clear about it.

Not just a brief sentence at the end of a random press release.

"FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKEwill be told across a multi-part series, with each entry providing its own unique experience."

Is the official statement. Doesn't sound like a multi 40 hour epic experience to me:martin:

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When the game is on rails like KHs one I will just laugh. I'll pick it up once the whole game is done and on discount. Not going to pay 60 dollars for a themepark experience in a videogame.