Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

Daps
Reppin
Canada
bnqFnVY.png

Lol snitching but it was probably yosp's idea in the first place.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
@MeechTheMonster

Talk shyt before you know shyt brehs. :beli:
We know this, the problem with that is "a full game" worth of content is a very vague statement. That could mean 5, ten hour episodes, or 3, 20 hour episodes.

original game took 50 hours to beat, if each "episode" isn't atleast 40 hours long, story wise, then this is a fukking cash grab. and anyone that's expecting the biggest game ever made is about to be seriously disappointed.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We know this, the problem with that is "a full game" worth of content is a very vague statement. That could mean 5, ten hour episodes, or 3, 20 hour episodes.

original game took 50 hours to beat, if each "episode" isn't atleast 40 hours long, story wise, then this is a fukking cash grab. and anyone that's expecting the biggest game ever made is about to be seriously disappointed.

You really think they are going to spend years producing a game, charge it full price and have 5-10 hours of content?

Ok breh.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
WTF are you basing that on. You are literally just in here making endless, negative assumptions based on absolutely nothing. :mindblown:
The combat.

We have a video. We have them saying its a mix of action and turn based, We know the designer, and we have a precedent for the type of combat in both type-0 and 15.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
You really think they are going to spend years producing a game, charge it full price and have 5-10 hours of content?

Ok breh.
Yeah I do see them doing this for money.

Maybe not that low, 15-20 hour is more realistic, but that's still a cash grab

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I don't get the whole "episodes mean we get the game sooner!" line of reasoning...."sooner" or "later" only exists because Square announced the game. They could've not said shyt and just finished it, and you'd be none the wiser.

Fred.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"full sized game" is subjective.

For comparison Life is Strange is an elisodic game square just released. Entire thing can be beat in ~10 hours. Each episode is its own "experience" just like this is supposedly
this is what I have been trying to voice but they dont want to hear it.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't get the whole "episodes mean we get the game sooner!" line of reasoning...."sooner" or "later" only exists because Square announced the game. They could've not said shyt and just finished it, and you'd be none the wiser.

Fred.
That would be too logical. Look at how positive people have been with how they handled Fallout's announcement. They waited until the game was close to release to tell anyone about it. Plus they released a app game to hold people over until it comes out.:whoo:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
That would be too logical. Look at how positive people have been with how they handled Fallout's announcement. They waited until the game was close to release to tell anyone about it. Plus they released a app game to hold people over until it comes out.:whoo:

I'm saying. I'm reading the thread like :what: because the only reason episodes seem good, is because people are impatient. And the only reason people are impatient, is because they announced it.

Fred.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm saying. I'm reading the thread like :what: because the only reason episodes seem good, is because people are impatient. And the only reason people are impatient, is because they announced it.

Fred.
SE is a cluster fukk, they have announced four huge titles, KH3, FF15, FF7 remake, and Star Ocean 5. What they should have done is worked on KH3 and FF15 until they were both close to complete and then announce FF 7 remake. Star Ocean, I think is something a third party team does and they just publish the game but still, they really need to get a handle on time management.