Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
even if this is confirmed I still do not like episode games being priced as full price and then you have to wait half a year or more than a year for the next game.

shyt makes no sense trying to milk gamers for all their worth. I put it like this 3 discs full 100hr game per disc $40 per game then yeah I might cop it. But until then. :francis:

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
"A rough translation of 『FFVII リメイク』のバトルにはお馴染みのリミットブレイクも搭載。分作にした経緯にも迫る

- About the details of splitting the game into episodes, please tell us more.

Kitase: From the beginning, we have considered it impossible to remake FF7 into one single game. Althought it's impossible to tell you the details about the splitting at the moment, please wait for our further announcement.

Nomura: If we tried to stuff the whole game into one release, some part of the game would have to appear as digests. We'd have to remove some contents from the game, and it would be difficult to add more to the game. Considering that a full remake of the original game must be achived, we have decided to split the game into episodes.

Kitase: Taking the No.8 street shown in the video this time, even just this is already highly dense. If we are to remake the content of the original version at that quality, it would have been impossible to do with a single release.

Splitting the original version into episode with nothing dropped, as well as adding complements, and remaking the game the game in its full volume is what we are thinking.

- How will the battle system look like?
Kitase: Unlike the encounter battles in the original version, we were aiming for a seamless active battle like shown in the video.

Nomura: Regarding the speed of the combat, as well as the sensation of tempo, we have considered something alongside Dissidia FF that you can play without stress. The degree of action would feel like Dissidia FF > KH > FF7 Remake.

We are trying to make a new action combat system that definitely demand no action technique, and let you consider your strategy during the combat.

- What would the elements in the battle system from the original version become?
Nomura: Since the game is based on FF7, elements like ATB gauge and limitbreak will appear but with new useage. Please wait for our further announcements on how they would evolve.

- Are you going to adjust the story in order to maintain connection to other compilations of the game, as well as adapting to the modern age?
Nomura: We are planning some mechanism to dig deeper into each episodes. Players who have played the original version surely would know everything from the beginning to the end of the game, including some very important moments. And we are planning to give even such users surprises.

Kitase: We are not going to remake a game so you only play for nostalgia. We want to make the hearts of the original fans pump. We are adjusting the storyline with this idea in mind."

Original source: Final Fantasy VII Remake is a multi-part series

This makes sense, is logical and sounds good to me. They don't want to compromise on the quality or remove stuff.

FF ain't walking dead

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
That shyt is a convenient excuse. They could make it all one game if they wanted to.

If it really needs to be in pieces, I want a full budget 40+ hour JRPG out of each game. Full towns to explore, dialog choices, loot system, Armor and weapons should be visible when equipped, etc, etc.

If not, then they are full of shyt.

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
That shyt is a convenient excuse. They could make it all one game if they wanted to.

If it really needs to be in pieces, I want a full budget 40+ hour JRPG out of each game. Full towns to explore, dialog choices, loot system, Armor and weapons should be visible when equipped, etc, etc.

If not, then they are full of shyt.
Yeah and make it take 10 more years
If you are so bent on wanting a full game, then fukking wait.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yeah and make it take 10 more years
If you are so bent on wanting a full game, then fukking wait.
I've been waiting, and it's not like this shyt is coming out tomorrow. The first episode probably still won't be out for a couple years.

Ima do like @hexagram23 and just quit paying attention to it. If/when it comes out I'll start caring again. But at this point I'm not too optimistic.

I can see this shyt being straight linear with no towns and no overworld. Just walk down the path and watch the story ala FF13 :mjcry:

Last edited:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Never saw the appeal of this shyt :yeshrug:

Muthafukkas losing their minds over a game they've played already :ld:

Its moments like this where you realize gamers really are manbabies.

Like when I heard they were doing this I was like :yeshrug: but it had people going crazy, why is this such a big deal?
Who even still likes JRPG's?
And for fukks sake we still don't have a release TIMEFRAME for fukking kingdom hearts, or the next actual Final Fantasy game (not some spinoff, remake side story), How can I get excited at them announcing a fukking 15 year old remake...
What am I missing that everyone else knows that would have me as excited? and what do they mean they CANT fit a 15 year old game into one release on far improved technology....

:snooze::snooze: wake me when the beta is out until then fukk this company, these nikkas is detox status with me at this point

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
This makes sense, is logical and sounds good to me. They don't want to compromise on the quality or remove stuff.

FF ain't walking dead

Right. It's Convenience vs. Quality, that's literally the argument going on here. I'm going to take their word for it. They're the ones who created the original, I'd think they'd know about how massive it'd be more than anybody. Why lie? Gamers aren't stupid, they'd know (and many of them DO think they're lying already, too... so there you go).

Being fair, we don't even really know how the shyt is supposed to pan out. Not even they do. :manny: So we could deadass for real be getting a 3-disc FF7 remake OR we could be getting episodes like Life is Strange (which coincidentally enough, was published by Square Enix) with the option of a Season Pass, enabling you to get the rest of the episodes immediately at release. People are wilding out, but it's like... You're getting the game anyway lol. You just gotta wait like what the original plan, if you want it all at once. Literally not a single thing has changed if that's the road you wanna go down lol.

This could very well be the reason why this was slated to be on the PS4 first. Cause could you imagine this being on the PS3, knowing all the type of shyt that's going down? :huhldup: Let this be a lesson to every fanbase to not beg for remakes of massive-ass games, because this is what happens.
Never saw the appeal of this shyt :yeshrug:

Muthafukkas losing their minds over a game they've played already :ld:

You gotta keep in mind though breh, this game was a lot of people's childhood. Nostalgia is a huge factor in all of this. Of course some are going to act a bit irrational.

I've been waiting, and it's not like this shyt is coming out tomorrow. The first episode probably still won't be out for a couple years.

Ima do like @hexagram23 and just quit paying attention to it. If/when it comes out I'll start caring again. But at this point I'm not too optimistic.

I can see this shyt being straight linear with no towns and no overworld. Just walk down the path and watch the story ala FF13 :mjcry:

Well FF7 was pretty linear of a game in itself. The only reason why it didn't feel that way was due to the big ass map, but for the most part (especially the beginning), there were only so many places you could go. Also, they won't do a 13 lol, that'd be Death by Suicide, and Square knows it. They've been shook all this time to go do this, so I'm pretty sure they wouldn't go and do that. They know what needs to be done.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Like when I heard they were doing this I was like :yeshrug: but it had people going crazy, why is this such a big deal?
Who even still likes JRPG's?
And for fukks sake we still don't have a release TIMEFRAME for fukking kingdom hearts, or the next actual Final Fantasy game (not some spinoff, remake side story), How can I get excited at them announcing a fukking 15 year old remake...
What am I missing that everyone else knows that would have me as excited? and what do they mean they CANT fit a 15 year old game into one release on far improved technology....

:snooze::snooze: wake me when the beta is out until then fukk this company, these nikkas is detox status with me at this point

Y'all nikka don't get mad when a new air Jordan with a different color shoe laces comes out every year.