Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
So, let me get this shyt straight....

Sephiroth from OG Timeline did some time travel magic through the Livestream and popped into an alternative past time to REMAKE the past.

His presence caused a ripple affect and awoken the Harbinger of Fate and sent the whispers to hold together the preordained fate on the original time line.

The story progress as intended with an extra salty ass OG Sephiroth fresh off his L mindfukking Cloud and fukking him extra hard through his Jenova cells with casing hallucinations and shyt.

In the background, Sephiroth is playing chess with his Jenova clones to do physical shyt.

Sephiroth understand the purpose of the Harbinger of Fate and his eternal doomed fate. So, he needed to plant an inception on Cloud and the Gang. He manipulated the Mako generated threater... He's give them an out of context snippet of Meoter crashing onto Midgard.

The clones break out Jenova and do all that OG shyt. Kill the president. The gang escape Midgard... OG Sephiroth sits and wait trying to collect more strength in his wither state.

Then... OG Sephiroth shows and he completes bait and switch portal into a world between both realties. Aerith and the gang are convinced that they need to change their fate to stop meteor. Yet, this will unknowningly unshackle Sephiroth's doom fate.

They destroy fate. OG Sephiroth bask in his victory and freedom. The OG refused pass up trying to kill Cloud, but eventually fails and vanished back into the edge of creation with his mission complete.

Did I get this shyt right or completely wrong?

I don't like the Whisper and Fate to be some complete filler meta nonsense.
+Aerith seems to have done a similar thing.

In one of the novels there's her perspective as she enters the lifestream and she notices Sephiroth trying to engage in fukkery.

Remake Aerith spills the beans a few times:

- Her presence causes Cloud to see her future a few times.
- She calls Cloud a merc before he tells her like he does in the OG.
- She knows more about Tifa and Marlene without Cloud or Tifa having told her.
- She warns Cloud not to fall in love with her.
- She knows what it means for them to enter the singularity ("boundless terrifying freedom").
- She realizes that all of their fukkery has led to the whispers saving Zack, who is now alive "somewhere".

Probably missed a few, but her and Seph are playing chess while everybody else is playing checkers.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Started playing Intergrade today. I love Yuffie’s Combat. Real cool combos. I actually didn’t like it the cost time I played it last year. But today I actually decided to read the instructions.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
The Reunion game gonna be in this thread too?

Got my PS5 so I’m on time.

:shaq::shaq:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I've seen a few people here and there say Barret isn't as useful as the others in the battle but I highly disagree.

He makes fights much easier/ comfortable with his tanking capabilities. Long Range makes him great support.

Melee Barret deals great damage and he is arguably just as effective at healing as Aerith, and that's despite him having the lowest MP and magic stat.

Definitely my favorite in the game :wow:

Barret is my healer/tank. He's super useful for enemies that have big hard hitting but quick attacks. Aerith is too fragile sometimes. I'ma have some real issues in part 2 when we get Cid, Red, Yuffie (who's way better now) and Vincent.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
nikka that shyt aint coming out until “next winter.” They did that shyt on purpose because winter was the next season when they announced it.

:mjlol:

Some people got hyped because they thought it was coming out in a few months.
I’m talking about the psp game remake lol.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I never got this far in the game but I can't believe they did this.

She dying and shyt and he's like where is my pizza?

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I never got this far in the game but I can't believe they did this.

She dying and shyt and he's like where is my pizza?

I think that was just Cloud's way of telling her to hold on and stay alive. Cloud is a socially inept loner.

Also I can't be the only one who kept trying to go back to Jesse's house after he walked her home.:shaq: