Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
There's a picture of Cloud's mocap actor with 2 other guys.
One looks Barret holding his gun-arm and the other is suspiciously posed like Cid :ohhh:

If we get all the way to at least Rocket-Town for Part 2, then :youngsabo:

Here's the link;

Mo-Cap work is done really early in the process, so there's three implications here:

1. This picture is old.
2. This is a recent pic for FFVII-2, which means it's still really in it's infancy stage (mjcry)
3. This is for FFVII-3 or DLC, which means FFVII-2 is quite far in it's process (please)

Last edited:

DripSzn

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York

Friendly reminder that this is Cloud and Tifa's mocap actors and they look to be in Costa Del Sol if the umbrella is any indication.

This was 2 years ago, so I can only imagine how much they've been working on since then :wow:

Only gives me more hope that Part 2 ends at the Reunion :mjgrin:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Given the next mainline game comes out next year this game's sequel is likely at least a 2024 title. Maybe they'll be bold and release one in the beginning of the year and the other at the end of the year next year though.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Given the next mainline game comes out next year this game's sequel is likely at least a 2024 title. Maybe they'll be bold and release one in the beginning of the year and the other at the end of the year next year though.
It’s most likely early 2024, it says next winter, im guessing Feb

FFXVI is dated for summer

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yeah... WInter 2023.... but I expect it to get ir delayed to March of 2024.

They didn’t say 2023, just next winter.

18xqcjxn52691.jpg

A673-C944-8646-4667-B731-20-F8-FFFD2152.jpg

Last edited:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Just finished Intermission... Man... It's really bleak as fukk and it's only about to get worse.

Sephiroth really baited and trick them into killing the Harbinger of Fate. The one thing that was protecting the timeline and keeping Sephiroth doomed to his fate.

Overall... Fantastic game. Midgard really deserved it's own and it really lives up to hype of it.

But the slow walking shyt and slow crawl space shyt did get on my damn nerves.

I think 2nd game is about to be even darker.

Maybe because the game is paced so slow and let's you think, but this game feel like all you do is catch Ls and false victories.

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just finished Intermission... Man... It's really bleak as fukk and it's only about to get worse.

Sephiroth really baited and trick them into killing the Harbinger of Fate. The one thing that was protecting the timeline and keeping Sephiroth doomed to his fate.

Overall... Fantastic game. Midgard really deserved it's own and it really lives up to hype of it.

But the slow walking shyt and slow crawl space shyt did get on my damn nerves.

I think 2nd game is about to be even darker.

Maybe because the game is paced so slow and let's you think, but this game feel like all you do is catch Ls and false victories.
:jbhmm: Think about about the story beats of the original final fantasy 7 it was very much the same way.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yea, the original FF7 plot is the group is basically a tool for Sephiroth as Cloud doesn't know he's a puppet. You take Ls all throughout, especially the massive one where you give him the ⚫