Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

taker597

Superstar
Daps
So, decided to replay the game on a new playthrough... And all the pacing issues that I had are entirely gone.

With a better grasp of the combat and not in a constant plot urgency mode. I was able to really enjoy the pace of the game and didn't have any difficulty spikes that frustrated me.

Last edited:

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
So, decided to replay the game on a new playthrough... And all the pacing issues that I had are entirely gone.

With a better grasp of the combat and not in a constant plot urgency mode. I was able to really enjoy the pace of the game and didn't have any difficulty spikes that frustrated me.
Yeah breh that moment when the combat clicks it really does just click and the game is a 10/10

DripSzn

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
I've seen a few people here and there say Barret isn't as useful as the others in the battle but I highly disagree.

He makes fights much easier/ comfortable with his tanking capabilities. Long Range makes him great support.

Melee Barret deals great damage and he is arguably just as effective at healing as Aerith, and that's despite him having the lowest MP and magic stat.

Definitely my favorite in the game :wow:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I've seen a few people here and there say Barret isn't as useful as the others in the battle but I highly disagree.

He makes fights much easier/ comfortable with his tanking capabilities. Long Range makes him great support.

Melee Barret deals great damage and he is arguably just as effective at healing as Aerith, and that's despite him having the lowest MP and magic stat.

I used barret almost exclusively the last 3rd of the game.

Balla

Superstar
Daps

Who the fukk said that? Barret was one of if not the main reason why I beat all those summons in the VR shyt.

Dude is a tank.

DripSzn

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
Who the fukk said that? Barret was one of if not the main reason why I beat all those summons in the VR shyt.

Dude is a tank.
I've seen a few people on other forums who seem to think that because his DPS potential isn't as high the others, it means he's a slouch in the department :mjlol:

Point Blank and Max Fury deal great damage with 2 ATB bars and can be frequently used with how fast he builds ATB.

But for how beefy he is and the fact that he can deal safe damage from a distance, it doesn't even really matter tho. With Steelskin, he can straight up ignore a lot of attacks and continue to bully enemies too.

His damage is only further increased by his melee weapons. And Fury Ring is great accessory for him because Steelskin cancels out the extra damage you receive from it.

Barret is going to be my main party member throughout the rest of the story. He's the undisputed MVP for me :wow:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Yeah breh that moment when the combat clicks it really does just click and the game is a 10/10
So many chapters felt like a grind in my 1st playthrough, but I went back into it. Really forced myself to dig into the combat and be more balanced and variety.

Dude is a fukking tank if you use him right

taker597

Superstar
Daps
So, let me get this shyt straight....

Sephiroth from OG Timeline did some time travel magic through the Livestream and popped into an alternative past time timeline to REMAKE the past.

His presence caused a ripple affect and awoken the Harbinger of Fate and sent the whispers to hold together the preordained fate on the original time line.

The story progress as intended with an extra salty ass OG Sephiroth fresh off his L mindfukking Cloud and fukking him extra hard through his Jenova cells with causing hallucinations and shyt.

In the background, Sephiroth is playing chess with his Jenova clones to do physical shyt.

Sephiroth understand the purpose of the Harbinger of Fate and his eternal doomed fate. So, he needed to plant an inception on Cloud and the Gang. So, he manipulated the Mako generated threater... He's give them an out of context snippet of Meoter crashing onto Midgard.

The clones break out Jenova and do all that OG shyt. Kill the president. The gang escape Midgard... OG Sephiroth sits and wait trying to collect more strength in his wither state.

Then... OG Sephiroth shows up and he pulls a bait and switch portal into a world between both realties. Aerith and the gang are convinced that they need to change their fate to stop meteor. Yet, this will unknowningly unshackle Sephiroth's doom fate. Sephiroth needed this to happen, because he seemed to be unable to fully breakthrough to this timeline.

They destroy fate. OG Sephiroth bask in his victory and freedom. The OG Sephiroth refused to pass up the opportunity to try and kill Cloud, but eventually fails and vanished back into the edge of creation with his mission complete.

Did I get this shyt right or completely wrong?

I don't like the Whisper and Fate to be some complete filler meta nonsense.

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Sephiroth from Timeline A did some time travel magic through the Livestream and popped into an alternative past time to remake the past.

His presence caused a ripple affect awoken the Harbinger of Fate and sent the whisper to hold together the preordained fate on the original time line.

The story progress as intended with an extra salty ass Timeline A Sephiroth being mindfukking at Cloud and fukking him extra hard through his Jenova cells and hallucinations.

In the background, Sephiroth is playing chess with his Jenova clones to do physical shyt.

Sephiroth understand the purpose of the Harbinger of Fate and his eternal doomed fate. So, he needed to plant an inception on Cloud and the Gang. He manipulated the Mako generated threater... He's give them an out of context snippet of Meoter crashing onto Midgard.

The clones break out Jenova and do all that OG shyt. Kill the president. The gang escape Midgard... OG Sephiroth sits and wait trying to collect more strength in his wither state.

Then... OG Sephiroth shows and he completes bait and switch portal into a world between both realties. Aerith and the gang are convinced that they need to change their fate to stop meteor. Yet, this will unknowningly unshackle Sephiroth's doom fate.

They destroy fate and OG Sephiroth bask in his victory and freedom. The OG refused pass up trying to kill Cloud, but eventually fails and vanished back into the edge of creation with his mission complete.

Sounds about right (thanks nomura)

We will have to fight these fakkits in the sequel because we rid dead Sephiroth of the current timeline, we gotta fight crater sephiroth and his demon seeds at the same time

CgoOIn.gif

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Sephiroth from Timeline A did some time travel magic through the Livestream and popped into an alternative past time to remake the past.

His presence caused a ripple affect awoken the Harbinger of Fate and sent the whisper to hold together the preordained fate on the original time line.

The story progress as intended with an extra salty ass Timeline A Sephiroth being mindfukking at Cloud and fukking him extra hard through his Jenova cells and hallucinations.

Sephiroth understand the purpose of the Harbinger of Fate and his eternal doomed fate. So, he needed to plant an inception on Cloud and the Gang. He manipulated the Mako generated threater... He's give them an out of context snippet of Meoter crashing onto Midgard.

Then... OG Sephiroth shows and he completes bait and switch portal into a world between both realties. Aerith and the gang are convinced that they need to change their fate to stop meteor. Yet, this will unknowningly unshackle Sephiroth's doom fate.

They destroy fate and OG Sephiroth bask in his victory and freedom. The OG refused pass up trying to kill Cloud, but eventually fails and vanished back into the edge of creation with his mission complete.

Yes right right on the money og Sephiroth play the crew like a piano :demonic: