Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

Pete Wrigley

Twerk, Petunia, Twerk!
Supporter
Daps
I don't think you understand why. It's because most PC games you can customize ALL SETTINGS. FF doesn't allow that. It's still better than the PS5 version if you have a good pc
Nah breh, you ain't gonna win this and I'm not sure why you're defending this trash :dwillhuh:

You on payroll? :dwillhuh:

I've seen too many examples of frame rate drops and sporadic stuttering. None of the settings fix it and I doubt that allowing more customizations would fix it because well...it's a problem with this trash ass port :dwillhuh:

So, stop it please. SE is known for trash ass ports and this is not the hill to die on :dwillhuh:

:dwillhuh:

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah breh, you ain't gonna win this and I'm not sure why you're defending this trash :dwillhuh:

You on payroll? :dwillhuh:

I've seen too many examples of frame rate drops and sporadic stuttering. None of the settings fix it and I doubt that allowing more customizations would fix it because well...it's a problem with this trash ass port :dwillhuh:

So, stop it please. SE is known for trash ass ports and this is not the hill to die on :dwillhuh:

:dwillhuh:

posted a 30 minute video at 120 fps.. How many frame drops did you see in 30 mins.. It's simply people being mad they can't customize the game how they want. They reviewed it on a laptop for a reason

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
People have low expectations for ps5 but super high expectations for pc :mjlol:. The game runs fine for anyone with a new graphics card.

For all the money and hype thrown about by pc gamers, the expectations are overblown due to all that rah rah shyt.

Pay 4xs the price for 1.5xs "better" perks, diminishing returns and 50/50 chance of Profound Disappointment ports brehs. But no, PC land is problem free exodus. :wow:

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For all the money and hype thrown about by pc gamers, the expectations are overblown due to all that rah rah shyt.

Pay 4xs the price for 1.5xs "better" perks, diminishing returns and 50/50 chance of Profound Disappointment ports brehs. But no, PC land is problem free exodus. :wow:

That has nothing to do with pc. SE just didn't release a good port.. Still getting 120 fps. What you getting on ps5

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah cause games are made for consoles first. Thats why yall stay gettin “bad ports”

It's not a bad port breh. People just want to be mad at something. All those problems are on low end pcs. High end pcs the game runs fine. It's weird because even though the game is better than the PS5 version people still complained about price because usually pc games are $10 cheaper. Y'all don't understand nerd entitlement vs reality. A bad port on pc is a AAA game on ps5.

You can tell DF did a hit piece to get views when they did the video on a laptop and called it the pc version.