Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The lesson to be learned from this is that Trilogies are not feasible in AAA gaming anymore.

Like Cory Barlog said in regards to ending God of War’s Norse Mythology storyline in the next game. They basically didn’t want the story to take 12 years to finish for them. Each game takes 4-5 years to make now. Even reusing some assets and animation and building it on the same engine, development times are just getting longer.

Each game you release is gonna be a generation apart almost and by the time you get to the 3rd game you’re already remaking/remastering the first game again,

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Fukk that cac

Fukk :scust:

I had to google this and found his initial tweet addressing it, the amount of black people responding with "you still the man Max" is :snoop:

First response I see "Max, you are still a saint my friend. No worries, you are black approved :smile: ":scust:

Here's him crying it when he "relives the moment":

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

I had to google this and found his initial tweet addressing it, the amount of black people responding with "you still the man Max" is :snoop:

First response I see "Max, you are still a saint my friend. No worries, you are black approved :smile: ":scust:

It shocked me when i said it:mjlol:

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City

His explanation is way worse than him saying it, as it usually tends to be in these situations :mjlol:

"I was going to mix ginger with ninja...I have no idea why I said what I said" :stopitslime:

I would actually appreciate and respect any white person who just says "me and my friends use the word in private, I know we shouldn't but we do and I don't think I'm racist and I know I should be better but we still do it, and now I have to pay the consequence since it slipped out :yeshrug:".

I would believe that. Me and the boys say shyt about women or other people in private that I wouldn't say in public either.

Back on topic of the GOAT game: I'm not a PC player but seems like Square shyt the bed again on another pc-port :russ:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The lesson to be learned from this is that Trilogies are not feasible in AAA gaming anymore.

Like Cory Barlog said in regards to ending God of War’s Norse Mythology storyline in the next game. They basically didn’t want the story to take 12 years to finish for them. Each game takes 4-5 years to make now. Even reusing some assets and animation and building it on the same engine, development times are just getting longer.

Each game you release is gonna be a generation apart almost and by the time you get to the 3rd game you’re already remaking/remastering the first game again,
You not gonna need a remake or remaster of a PS4 game on PS5. In most cases they just bumping the res on the original code, unlocking the frame rate and putting in 4K assets they already had then putting what's basically the same game back out there. Remake on the PS5 is still that PS4 game. No way they did heavy work on it.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You not gonna need a remake or remaster of a PS4 game on PS5. In most cases they just bumping the res on the original code, unlocking the frame rate and putting in 4K assets they already had then putting what's basically the same game back out there. Remake on the PS5 is still that PS4 game. No way they did heavy work on it.

I’m not talking about part 2, I’m talking about the inevitable part 3. If part 2 comes out 2024 when do you think the next one is coming? 2028 unless they are developing them both at the same time, and then we can bump the release date of part two even further.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I’m not talking about part 2, I’m talking about the inevitable part 3. If part 2 comes out 2024 when do you think the next one is coming? 2028 unless they are developing them both at the same time, and then we can bump the release date of part two even further.
Part 2 and 3 will probably be closer together because it won't be all in Midgar. Part 2 probably 2023 and part 3 probably 2025.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Part 2 and 3 will probably be closer together because it won't be all in Midgar. Part 2 probably 2023 and part 3 probably 2025.

I do think once they figure out the open world structure for the next game out the 3rd wont take as long but i still doubt it will be done in the next 3 years

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

Wow. I did not know that shyt

His explanation is way worse than him saying it, as it usually tends to be in these situations :mjlol:

"I was going to mix ginger with ninja...I have no idea why I said what I said" :stopitslime:

I would actually appreciate and respect any white person who just says "me and my friends use the word in private, I know we shouldn't but we do and I don't think I'm racist and I know I should be better but we still do it, and now I have to pay the consequence since it slipped out :yeshrug:".

I would believe that. Me and the boys say shyt about women or other people in private that I wouldn't say in public either.

Back on topic of the GOAT game: I'm not a PC player but seems like Square shyt the bed again on another pc-port :russ:

Yeah, I remember that shyt and I've legit haven't his vids since, lol. Not so much cuz he said the word, but because in reality, he really realized what he said like a second after he said it and then tried to play it off saying something else, as he immediately repeats it differently than he says it the first time. Then was talking about, he didn't realize what he said until some time latter when the stream told him so. And the in his fumbling apology, talking about he never said the word ever in his life.:mjpls::rudy::camby: I know he didn't mean to say it in the moment, but to claim he never said it prior either....Yeah fukking right, lol!:mjlol: He said that shyt hard ER and everything in that moment there. Could only come with practice.:aicmon:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yeah, I remember that shyt and I've legit haven't his vids since, lol. Not so much cuz he said the word, but because in reality, he really realized what he said like a second after he said it and then tried to play it off saying something else, as he immediately repeats it differently than he says it the first time. Then was talking about, he didn't realize what he said until some time latter when the stream told him so. And the in his fumbling apology, talking about he never said the word ever in his life.:mjpls::rudy::camby: I know he didn't mean to say it in the moment, but to claim he never said it prior either....Yeah fukking right, lol!:mjlol: He said that shyt hard ER and everything in that moment there. Could only come with practice.:aicmon:

White people act like they literally cannot help themselves when it comes to the n word. Something deep down in their souls just compels them to say it. It drives them crazy that they can’t use it freely

Go to n word rehab:sadcam:

giphy.gif