Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I’m sitting here stunned because I thought I redeemed this on PS Plus. Somehow I skipped that month so I have to buy this bytch for my PS5 while it’s on sale :mjcry:
At least it's $21 on Amazon right now.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
This game has some of the best written female protagonists in a long time. They are capable young women who show it without the story SHOVING IT DOWN MY fukkING THROAT. Why can't cloud have them all? :mjcry:

I hate Aerith's mother. Old uppity slut.

Reno was giving me fukking grief. I actually had to look up how to beat him and still lost once after that. All these bosses are actually difficult.

Rude reminds me of a young Shamar Moore. Just already bald. I haven't seem more than one interaction but Reno seems more like an a$$hole boss than partner and friend. He's more of a weasel this time than a lazy, slouch.

Roche is weird. I dunno how to feel about him. I hope I don't see him again.

I like my Shinra thick. This new guy must have gone to DR or Columbia. Maybe Dr. Miami. Me no like.

Heidegger looks and acts like one of my old TSA supervisors.

The people you help can be SO fukking ungrateful.

Cloud is kind of a dikk. He's going to get put in his place by some of the other characters later on. He talks waaaaaaay too reckless. He's like a burnt out edgelord. Not quite as cringe though.

I bought this game on the PS4. Got as far as the watch mission and thought it was bugged because I didn't see the room Wedge and Biggs were in and thought a cutscene with Tifa wasn't triggering so I never played it again. Got the PC version (fell off the back of a ship) and I've been in love.

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
I just started a second playthrough on hard on PS5. :whew:

Man I kinda forgot how awesome this is. Combat so fun. Everything so beautiful. 60 frames now.

Tifa :steviej:

I was thinking a dope dlc would be one where you played is Sephiroth. As awesome as the battle system is he would be fun as hell to play as.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
I bought this in November for my ps5 and got to the Reno boss fight in the church and haven't picked it up since. It's good but it doesn't hook me like other games. Still got this and Tales of Arise in my backlog. Idk when I'll have time :wow: