Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
For all the money and hype thrown about by pc gamers, the expectations are overblown due to all that rah rah shyt.

Pay 4xs the price for 1.5xs "better" perks, diminishing returns and 50/50 chance of Profound Disappointment ports brehs. But no, PC land is problem free exodus. :wow:

It really boggles my mind. I could drop 3-4k tomorrow if the parts were even fukking buyable for a god tier rig but...why? Then when devs port games they use they C team and shyt and the games be optimized so fukking badly that you need wayyyyy more power than you should to get comparable performance on a console.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It really boggles my mind. I could drop 3-4k tomorrow if the parts were even fukking buyable for a god tier rig but...why? Then when devs port games they use they C team and shyt and the games be optimized so fukking badly that you need wayyyyy more power than you should to get comparable performance on a console.

Then you gotta wait for 3rd party modders to make the game run the way its supposed to or wait years for the devs to fix it like NieR Automata

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah breh, you ain't gonna win this and I'm not sure why you're defending this trash :dwillhuh:

You on payroll? :dwillhuh:

I've seen too many examples of frame rate drops and sporadic stuttering. None of the settings fix it and I doubt that allowing more customizations would fix it because well...it's a problem with this trash ass port :dwillhuh:

So, stop it please. SE is known for trash ass ports and this is not the hill to die on :dwillhuh:

:dwillhuh:

The game can run at a locked 60fps on 1050ti lmao, what frame rate drops

you PC probably can't handle 120 fps

Final Fantasy XV is far more demanding game than this

Game runs smooth for me and run it with like 120 reshade settings activated at the same time and still get over 100fps

also you can't even notice frame rate drops unless you have RTSS turned on, which causes performances drops in it, turn it off and just play the game

another example of fake outrage culture, many youtubers were doing this for views and digital foundry is no different, the gaming channels who been uploading the game for day one the shyt been looking amazing, Digital Foundry is a fraud channel they never have real 4k native footage caught from PC, all there videos are compressed, the channel is for people who don't own any hardware

Daps
Reppin
NULL
posted a 30 minute video at 120 fps.. How many frame drops did you see in 30 mins.. It's simply people being mad they can't customize the game how they want. They reviewed it on a laptop for a reason

Don't argue with these people, the shyt is some a campaign by song trolls made this game is on PC, Digital Foundry is a fraud channel hype beast channel at this point, the PS5 can't even run this game in 1080p at 60fps, there's no comparison they exposed themselves with that video when you can easily see the game in native 4k on many youtube channels and it looks great

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
breh said it was short tho

How much does it cost now?

I would say if you bust down the story only it's probably around 4 hours. If you do the trophy hunting and sidequests it's about 6.

It also adds a new boss for the main game (Weiss). Beat him and you get two more Gotterdammerungs.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Almost 2 yrs later and not even a trailer of part 2 :francis:

I'm glad they haven't shown anything. I'm tired of developers showing trailers and shyt knowing the game won't be out for another three years and shyt. It's easy as hell to build hype fast in todays world and gamers are ravenous for more games, drop trailers and shyt like 6 months before the game comes out, a year tops.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
I'm glad they haven't shown anything. I'm tired of developers showing trailers and shyt knowing the game won't be out for another three years and shyt. It's easy as hell to build hype fast in todays world and gamers are ravenous for more games, drop trailers and shyt like 6 months before the game comes out, a year tops.

100%.

Plus they dropped DLC this year which includes extra scenes for the main game.

Plus they're in the middle of the FFXIV: Endwalker hype.

Plus they're promoting First Soldier, Ever Crisis and the Pixel Remasters.

Plus they have FFVXVI on the horizon.

Nas voice: Square is GOOD.