Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I FINNNALLLLY beat this.

Damn, It's a good game. But, I straight up do not understand the plot :mjlol:

I never got far in the OG game, but, I see the changes they made and THIS (Resident Evil 2: Remake) IS HOW you remake something people loved.

Keep the feel of the original, but, remix things to keep it fresh.

Should I play the Intermission DLC?

Intermission DLC damn near required to play the sequel.

And I actually don't know what you mean, this kept basically none of the feel of the original. :mjlol:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Still play this almost weekly, listen to the music weekly as well.

What a time to be alive :mjcry:

started replaying it a few days ago.

When you make it to sector 7 for the first time and the world map music starts playing

:mjcry::blessed:

I started trippin when I watched Luca for the first time with my nephews. They sampled the world map

Last edited:

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
started replaying it a few days ago.

When you make it to sector 7 for the first time and the world map music starts playing

:mjcry::blessed:

Yep Max Dood (giant in the twitch/youtube gaming community) started crying when he first streamed that and literally got up to go hug his wife :russ:

I want to catch that Orchestra tour but they're not coming anywhere near where I live :mjcry:

Soymuscle Mike

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
who did max doods intro that seems like a lot o work

Max was on that leaked Twitch salaries list a few weeks back, he made like 1.4mill off Twitch alone.....fukk :mjcry:

Anyway:

In short music by Little V, animation by Voltabass. No idea who they are but I remember this video introducing the new intro, they've tweaked it a bit since but it's the same animator.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Max was on that leaked Twitch salaries list a few weeks back, he made like 1.4mill off Twitch alone.....fukk :mjcry:

Anyway:

In short music by Little V, animation by Voltabass. No idea who they are but I remember this video introducing the new intro, they've tweaked it a bit since but it's the same animator.

God damn

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I played this game earlier in the year and I throughly enjoyed it. My first FF was 15 so I was somewhat familiar with the battle system (minus the parrying of course.)

I’ve heard people slate this because it didn’t have the traditional turn based combat system. I didn’t mind. I like it was a hybrid of live battle/turn based combat.

The closest I’ve played to a FF game was Chrono Trigger so I don’t have an affinity with it as some of you do.

But hey, I’m looking forward to FF 16.

Soymuscle Mike

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
I FINNNALLLLY beat this.

Damn, It's a good game. But, I straight up do not understand the plot :mjlol:

I never got far in the OG game, but, I see the changes they made and THIS (Resident Evil 2: Remake) IS HOW you remake something people loved.

Keep the feel of the original, but, remix things to keep it fresh.

Should I play the Intermission DLC?

Missed this but absolutely. Intermission improves upon the gameplay significantly, is gorgeous and is a dope intro to Yuffie plus it expands the lore and literally expands the ending to Intergrade.

Maybe you already figured it out, but if not what don't you understand about the plot?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
324-C8-FEE-0-C4-A-4-A66-B9-BC-274-A364-D4089.jpg

Soymuscle Mike

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
I need a Jessie in my life :wow:

What they did with her/Biggs/Wedge was great. Curious to see where they'll take them.

I'm assuming Jessie really did die though.

I thought Biggs was in the same fukkery world that Zack is in, but on my most recent replay of chapter 14 I'm pretty sure that he's in the orphanage; nobody there really talks to "us" anymore which makes me think they're hiding something. No way the whispers killed Wedge off-screen.