Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
I'm falling in love brehs. Tifa is literally bae :mjcry:

Lowkey this game pretty much improves every character except potentially Sephiroth, depending on where they're going with his story.

Intergrade does the same, improves every character it re-imagines.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember SE talking about you would use vehicles to explore Midgar and the upper plate. I thought we'd be up there during the day time for various missions but instead it was just a brief rendezvous. The upper plate looked beautiful and the music that was playing during that chapter was so relaxing. :ahh:

Final Fantasy 7 Remake's Side Quests Will Be As Large As The Main Story

"You'll also get vehicles to travel around Midgar in this PS4 ..."

Straight up lied :mjlol:

I knew wasn't crazy, I was under the impression the midgar section was a whole game because it was open world and you explore the city of midgar like GTA, and ride the motorcycle around and shyt

When this shyt is basically the Crisis Core battle system upgraded, with the same hub worlds, all the detail went into the character models and the backgrounds don't have the same level of detail which doesn't make sense for a game like this that isn't even open world

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I knew wasn't crazy, I was under the impression the midgar section was a whole game because it was open world and you explore the city of midgar like GTA, and ride the motorcycle around and shyt

When this shyt is basically the Crisis Core battle system upgraded, with the same hub worlds, all the detail went into the character models and the backgrounds don't have the same level of detail which doesn't make sense for a game like this that isn't even open world

the NPC's look like shyt also

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps

The bolded is facts though. Some of those textures had me like :picard:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
E9VJHZMWYAEaiOR

E9VJJ1sXoAIypm-

E9VJNGsXoAouQlW

E9VJP0TWYAQ9LoZ

E9VJUi_WUAA8iPY

How the fukk do you beat Weiss in the Combat Simulator!?!:damn: Blocking doesn't work and he's so fast that he's near impossible to dodge. He's also not weak to any magic. Dude just bodies my crew solo every time I try.
any nikka name Weiss is gonna beat ya ass you see in DBZ super even Goku & Vegeta be like :francis:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Hell House was one of the most annoying boss fights in the game, I finally beat the motherfukker, and the game crashed? :gucci:

Give me one good reason why I shouldn't snap this disc in 2

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Just beat this shyt.

Best conclusion I can come to is that this is a parallel Earth on some comic book multiverse shyt. Aerith just started speaking gibberish after Shinra HQ.

Besides that, I enjoyed the game. Sometimes boss battles had me pissed because I would get cut off with a cutscene before I got something going but I fukk with the battle system. The characterization was on point and the story kept a good balance of tension and humor for the most part.

I'll start the DLC tomorrow

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Just beat this shyt.

Best conclusion I can come to is that this is a parallel Earth on some comic book multiverse shyt. Aerith just started speaking gibberish after Shinra HQ.

Besides that, I enjoyed the game. Sometimes boss battles had me pissed because I would get cut off with a cutscene before I got something going but I fukk with the battle system. The characterization was on point and the story kept a good balance of tension and humor for the most part.

I'll start the DLC tomorrow

my main issue with the game aside from the fact that it feels like they didn't leave enough room gameplay/narrative wise for two more episodes (at least) i felt some of the dungeons were just tedious to get through. Like hojo's lab and a few others is what keeps me from replaying it.

it would be tough to play through a trilogy of these if they are all similar to this one

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
my main issue with the game aside from the fact that it feels like they didn't leave enough room gameplay/narrative wise for two more episodes (at least) i felt some of the dungeons were just tedious to get through. Like hojo's lab and a few others is what keeps me from replaying it.

it would be tough to play through a trilogy of these if they are all similar to this one

For me there's only two areas that get tedious:

Hojo's Lab and revisiting the Sector 5 slums.

They had an entire Tifa chapter on deck too :stopitslime: (when we see her leaving sector 7 in INTERMISSION, they have an unfinished chapter that got cut out of the main game).

I don't mind that the entirety of Midgar wasn't playable, but would've loved if for instance Tifa's chapter took us to like Sector 4 or something. And Hojo's lab was just way too long it does make sense considering what we know of him but cut it in half and give us more Shinra building piff.

Still one of my goat games,I replay it all of the time with my Gotterdammerungs on deck...but I do avoid those shyts as well.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I FINNNALLLLY beat this.

Damn, It's a good game. But, I straight up do not understand the plot :mjlol:

I never got far in the OG game, but, I see the changes they made and THIS (Resident Evil 2: Remake) IS HOW you remake something people loved.

Keep the feel of the original, but, remix things to keep it fresh.

Should I play the Intermission DLC?