Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
E8ejYq9XoAI9vOr

E8ejb0VXEAgkIvW

E8ekjpPWYAEdkhq

E8ekm8FX0AQCeX-

Barret carrying wedge big ass like he’s a sack of potato’s

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
E8zwRfKWUAYhW_V

E8zwbe9WQAIU6OX

E9HzQrsXEAU-wZT

E9HzTkQXMAUo_w_

E9HzWjfXoAQGvEl

E9HzNe_XIAA7a1U

E9HzMg8WYAUrzRH

That Bahamut battle was a bytch to. As soon as he started counting down to one I'm looking at the screen like :mjcry: cuz I know that comes next. That mega attack he does wipes out your whole crew even when they're all a 100% health. The only why I was able to beat him was to give Cloud those auto-revival earrings that bring you back to life when you die. That way I could continue the battle after the whole crew is wiped out.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
E8zwRfKWUAYhW_V

E8zwbe9WQAIU6OX

E9HzQrsXEAU-wZT

E9HzTkQXMAUo_w_

E9HzWjfXoAQGvEl

E9HzNe_XIAA7a1U

E9HzMg8WYAUrzRH

That Bahamut battle was a bytch to. As soon as he started counting down to one I'm looking at the screen like :mjcry: cuz I know that comes next. That mega attack he does wipes out your whole crew even when they're all a 100% health. The only why I was able to beat him was to give Cloud those auto-revival earrings that bring you back to life when you die. That way I could continue the battle after the whole crew is wiped out.

Barrett can also survive it with Steel Skin.

That feeling when you merk him tho :wow:

Pride & Joy is a cakewalk after that.

He's easier to merk with Yuffie & Sonon.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
How the fukk do you beat Weiss in the Combat Simulator!?!:damn: Blocking doesn't work and he's so fast that he's near impossible to dodge. He's also not weak to any magic. Dude just bodies my crew solo every time I try.

- Have Cloud or Tifa blocking the main attacks, dodging won't work on those (running will but imo that'sa waste of time/attention.
- Dodging works for his "nonblockable" attacks, do that then immediately go ham on him.

Use Aerith and a third (Cloud/Tifa/Barret) to heal your main and use light attacks (Thunder/Fire..) to ramp up Weis' stagger. The AGAS work to knock him into the air but they don't do much for his stagger, which is where you do the main damage.

If you have the Gotterdammerung, unleash it as as soon as he's staggered.

I had Cloud as my main with the Gotterdammerung to take the damage, Tifa as my second to go ham as soon as he was staggered and Aerith for magic.

Never tried with Barret but he might work as a main, I think his dodge might be a slow but he could take even more hits. Wouldn't use him as a second because he needs to be able to keep up with Weisz, third would always be Aerith for me for the magic.

Last edited:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
This your first time playing it?
The remake. Beat the OG many moons ago

On chapter 4 and this is :banderas:

They are stretching the everloving fukk out of the Midgar section and I love it :pachaha:

The comraderie of Avalanche now, the remixes to classic tunes, the action based battles now...:wow:

Why is Badger voice acting Wegde so perfect? :bryan:

Bigga outchea looking like :win:

Jessie trying to throw it at a nikka. She ain't getting the ring though :mjpls:

When the next games get from under Midgar :banderas::banderas::banderas: